Are White Gun Owners Protecting the Second Amendment or Their Racial Interest?

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Are White Gun Owners Protecting the Second Amendment or Their Racial Interest?

Post by treadlightly »

Odd. I always thought gun control was racist with Texas Reconstruction era gun laws being a prime example.

chasfm11
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Are White Gun Owners Protecting the Second Amendment or Their Racial Interest?

Post by chasfm11 »

bblhd672 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote: Funny....I don't feel Hispanic....
Hombre Molesto?
There is a difference between "annoying man" and "man who is annoyed". I'm guessing "Un hombre que está molesto" would please TAM more.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

2nd is for all. Constitution says, "We the people", the 2ndA says the "right of the people"
What is not clear?
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 2

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Beiruty wrote:2nd is for all. Constitution says, "We the people", the 2ndA says the "right of the people"
What is not clear?
:iagree:

ScottDLS

Post by ScottDLS »

chasfm11 wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
Hombre Molesto?
There is a difference between "annoying man" and "man who is annoyed". I'm guessing "Un hombre que está molesto" would please TAM more.
Unlike TAM (i.e. Not wanting to appear hetero-normative or specify gender), I prefer the term Latin(x) of pallor... :smilelol5: Or less politically correctly... El juero.
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bblhd672 »

chasfm11 wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:
Hombre Molesto?
That's what I get for using Google Translate to attempt humor in another language. Sorry TAM. I'm sure only people with short attention spans find you annoying.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

That's all.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”