College Professor Freaks Out

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

treadlightly
Posts in topic: 2

Re: College Professor Freaks Out

Post by treadlightly »

It's been a long time since I was in a geography class, but isn't the history of national borders part of it?

I don't get out much. Isn't true there are a lot more violent places than where Texas friendly is spoken, where strangers are usually friends you haven't met yet?

Part of the landscape here is armed citizens. It's all of a piece. Seems obvious to me.

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

treadlightly wrote:It's been a long time since I was in a geography class, but isn't the history of national borders part of it?
The history of national borders is the history of privileged white males oppressing indigenous populations, except where they're the result of the proletariat throwing off the chains put on them by the bourgeoisie and aristocracy.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

treadlightly

Post by treadlightly »

ninjabread wrote:
treadlightly wrote:It's been a long time since I was in a geography class, but isn't the history of national borders part of it?
The history of national borders is the history of privileged white males oppressing indigenous populations, except where they're the result of the proletariat throwing off the chains put on them by the bourgeoisie and aristocracy.
Brilliantly stated! :tiphat:

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

ninjabread wrote:
Sounds like someone has boundary issues :biggrinjester:
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”