College Professor Freaks Out

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Re: College Professor Freaks Out

Post by bblhd672 »

Too many college professors have a lot of education, but aren't very intelligent.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

gtolbert09
Posts in topic: 1

Post by gtolbert09 »

bblhd672 wrote:Too many college professors have a lot of education, but aren't very intelligent.
:iagree:
USAF 1983-1994
NRA LifeTime Member
TSRA Member

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Flightmare »

bblhd672 wrote:Too many college professors have (and teach) a lot of indoctrination, but aren't very educated.
I fixed it for you
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

Smith said his protest has nothing to do with San Antonio College, as they are following the law. He said he ran his plans by local police and the administration beforehand.

“Some of them were okay and some of them weren’t, but it's freedom of speech,” he said.
???
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

RogueUSMC wrote:
Smith said his protest has nothing to do with San Antonio College, as they are following the law. He said he ran his plans by local police and the administration beforehand.

“Some of them were okay and some of them weren’t, but it's freedom of speech,” he said.
???

Yeah, you know, his 1A rights are more important than anyone else's 2A rights. I think it's hilarious, he will be getting pretty warm, before winter gets here.
I just wonder how he would react, if the school still had a dress code requirement for professors? They used to be required to wear a jacket and tie. I guess, that didn't infringe upon his 1A rights. :headscratch
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Jusme wrote:
RogueUSMC wrote:

???

Yeah, you know, his 1A rights are more important than anyone else's 2A rights. I think it's hilarious, he will be getting pretty warm, before winter gets here.
I just wonder how he would react, if the school still had a dress code requirement for professors? They used to be required to wear a jacket and tie. I guess, that didn't infringe upon his 1A rights. :headscratch
At that point, I suppose he could wear the body armor under the jacket. After all, concealed is concealed. :biggrinjester:

apostate

Post by apostate »

I heard he was hired as a geography teacher because of his passion for Marco Polo. Unfortunately, it turned out he was talking about the game not the explorer.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

apostate wrote:I heard he was hired as a geography teacher because of his passion for Marco Polo. Unfortunately, it turned out he was talking about the game not the explorer.
"rlol"

nightmare69

Post by nightmare69 »

I hope he continues to wear it. Let him be hot and uncomfortable.
2/26-Mailed paper app and packet.
5/20-Plastic in hand.
83 days mailbox to mailbox.

RogueUSMC

Post by RogueUSMC »

...He said he ran his plans by local police and the administration beforehand....
this is why the question marks...why? I mean, it's not against the law to wear that stuff...

Prof.: "I'mma wear body armor to school, is that ok?"
Police: "there are SOME things idiots do that ARE against the law...but this ain't one of 'em..."
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

RogueUSMC wrote:
...He said he ran his plans by local police and the administration beforehand....
this is why the question marks...why? I mean, it's not against the law to wear that stuff...
Unless he is a convicted felon and cannot legally own body armor in Texas!
Sec. 46.041. UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF METAL OR BODY ARMOR BY FELON. (a) In this section, "metal or body armor" means any body covering manifestly designed, made, or adapted for the purpose of protecting a person against gunfire.

(b) A person who has been convicted of a felony commits an offense if after the conviction the person possesses metal or body armor.

(c) An offense under this section is a felony of the third degree.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

I think I saw the professor somewhere on the internet before. Does he look familiar to anybody else?

This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

pushpullpete

Post by pushpullpete »

It's what some would consider "Book smart and life stupid". It's unfortunate that this person is teaching the next generation
of our leaders. Sadly alot of our neighbors actually do suffer from this affliction. Thankfully with minimal work & teaching,
they can be cured and live a useful & fulfilling life.
:txflag: :patriot:

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

pushpullpete wrote:It's what some would consider "Book smart and life stupid".
As my parents would have said it, "He has book learning, but no horse sense."
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

roadkill

Post by roadkill »

ninjabread wrote:I think I saw the professor somewhere on the internet before. Does he look familiar to anybody else?

Image he starred in The Water Boy.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”