Dallas activists press for Confederate monument to come down

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

AJSully421
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Dallas activists press for Confederate monument to come down

Post by AJSully421 »

Rally this Saturday at Lee Park 11-4. Shuttle in from the DART Market Center Park & Ride station at 4301 Harry Hines Blvd. Dallas 75390

Legal Open carry and long guns highly encouraged. Look up This Is Texas Freedom Force on Facebook, or TITFF.org.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

loktite
Posts in topic: 1

Post by loktite »

Robert E. Lee statue taken down in Dallas - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/14/ro ... allas.html
NRA Endowment Member

Topic author
Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bitter Clinger »

loktite wrote:Robert E. Lee statue taken down in Dallas - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/14/ro ... allas.html
I miss America.
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

DEB

Post by DEB »

I don't know how far this will go. I guess all Confederate, Founding Father, White Folk named Military Forts, streets, towns, counties and etc, will all be called Martin Luther King or Ceaser Chavez. Only Statues we can have will be those of Clinton or Obama, maybe a Chelsea Manning type thrown in here and there. Can't have any Christian Churches as those too support some type of Bigotry in these folk's minds. Welcome to the newly born Soviet America. Hopefully it will only last 70 years or so as well. I don't know what our new American Anthem will be, as Francis Scott Key is now been deemed a Racist. Perhaps the Internationale? All History books will be Das Capital. South Africa and Venezuela will be the new standard. Aw well, it was fun while it lasted, perhaps a real leader, will come to the forefront and this can be Spain circa 1936. Viva Cristo Rey! Yep, I am disgruntled...
Unless we keep the barbarian virtues, gaining the civilized ones will be of little avail. Oversentimentality, oversoftness, washiness, and mushiness are the great dangers of this age and of this people." Teddy Roosevelt"
DEB=Daniel E Bertram
U.S. Army Retired, (Sapper). VFW Life Member.

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

The hell with the City of Dallas. Don't go to any events, sites or attractions there. Don't spend a penny of your money there. Make it clear through comments and letters that there is a cost to this activity.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Oldgringo

Post by Oldgringo »

DEB wrote:I don't know how far this will go. I guess all Confederate, Founding Father, White Folk named Military Forts, streets, towns, counties and etc, will all be called Martin Luther King or Ceaser Chavez. Only Statues we can have will be those of Clinton or Obama, maybe a Chelsea Manning type thrown in here and there. Can't have any Christian Churches as those too support some type of Bigotry in these folk's minds. Welcome to the newly born Soviet America. Hopefully it will only last 70 years or so as well. I don't know what our new American Anthem will be, as Francis Scott Key is now been deemed a Racist. Perhaps the Internationale? All History books will be Das Capital. South Africa and Venezuela will be the new standard. Aw well, it was fun while it lasted, perhaps a real leader, will come to the forefront and this can be Spain circa 1936. Viva Cristo Rey! Yep, I am disgruntled...
I agree! These monuments belong to all Americans not just the pandering, cowardly politicians. If the racist minorities don't want to look at them they are free to look the other way and/or leave the United States.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bblhd672 »

loktite wrote:Robert E. Lee statue taken down in Dallas - http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/14/ro ... allas.html
On Sunday night, a crane hired to remove the statue collided with a semitrailer near downtown Dallas, killing the semitrailer's driver and badly damaging the crane.
The City of Dallas has the blood of the innocent semi driver on its hands. Political correctness and SJW kill again.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

I find it amazing the City of Dallas basically stole the Policemen and Firemen retirement. They can't fix the pot holes that causes you to have to have an alignment on your car every month, but they have $100 of thousands of dollars to remove a statue that has been in place since 1936 and oh give themselves a raise. I am so glad I do not live in Dallas. I wished I wasn't in Dallas County.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

Isn't this kind of reminiscent of ISIS knocking down ancient artifacts and monuments as they seized territory?

My brothers and sisters, as my friend anygunanywhere said in a different thread, "we are not going to vote ourselves out of this mess".

If you love America, if you're a Patriot, a Veteran...you no longer matter. Nobody cares about you. There's a new segment emerging and I hate to say it but it isn't just Libs that did this to us.

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

carlson1 wrote:I find it amazing the City of Dallas basically stole the Policemen and Firemen retirement.
Don't worry. They'll pay them with money stolen from the next generation, like every government Ponzi scheme.
This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Topic author
Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 16

Post by Bitter Clinger »

There is already at least one proposal for a replacement statue:

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

ninjabread

Post by ninjabread »

Bitter Clinger wrote:There is already at least one proposal for a replacement statue:

That's deplorable! I'm sure they'll put up something more compatible with the mayor's politics.

This is my opinion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”