"Safety Bullet"

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 6

"Safety Bullet"

Post by E.Marquez »

NOTE: MODs, if there is a better forum sport for this, please move,I could not decide what fit bests, so plopped it here.

And here you thought "empty chamber carry" was a thing only confused and inexperienced shooters considered a smart move..
I give you, the Safety Bullet. http://safetybullet.com

I was searching for something unrelated to this topic, and happened across this websites ad..
This salesmen is "selling" training and education is not the answer, only his "Safety" bullet and the required technique to use it of "Rack your gun twice. You have ejected the Safety Bullet and loaded a lethal round. Your gun is ready in an instant!" is the only common sense way to store a firearm.
And for only $25 you can get a expanding "bullet" that plugs the barrel after the trigger is pulled,rendering the gun "safe"
And his marketing WORKS...people buy this thing.... :roll:
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Re: "Safety Bullet"

Post by Jusme »

E.Marquez wrote:NOTE: MODs, if there is a better forum sport for this, please move,I could not decide what fit bests, so plopped it here.

And here you thought "empty chamber carry" was a thing only confused and inexperienced shooters considered a smart move..
I give you, the Safety Bullet. http://safetybullet.com

I was searching for something unrelated to this topic, and happened across this websites ad..
This salesmen is "selling" training and education is not the answer, only his "Safety" bullet and the required technique to use it of "Rack your gun twice. You have ejected the Safety Bullet and loaded a lethal round. Your gun is ready in an instant!" is the only common sense way to store a firearm.
And for only $25 you can get a expanding "bullet" that plugs the barrel after the trigger is pulled,rendering the gun "safe"
And his marketing WORKS...people buy this thing.... :roll:

How does this work in a revolver??? :smilelol5:

I guess you just load one in each chamber, pull the trigger six times, and then load real bullets, that won't be a problem in a self defense scenario, will it? :banghead:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Pawpaw
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Pawpaw »

Go from SAFE to LETHAL in one second! Nothing is faster, period!
Since nothing is faster, that is my choice... nothing (at least as far as this "product" is concerned).
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

sjfcontrol

Post by sjfcontrol »

If you watch the animation at the top of their page, it shows how it works in a revolver.
Range Rule: "The front gate lock is not an acceptable target."
Never Forget. Image

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

sjfcontrol wrote:If you watch the animation at the top of their page, it shows how it works in a revolver.

Yeah I didn't watch the video,before posting, but it all makes perfect sense now, just keep that rod in your pocket, disable your gun, push the rod into the barrel, and then you are ready to use it to defend yourself. Makes perfect sense to me. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't want to imagine, where I would have to keep the plunger rod, at night, when I'm just in my underwear. :shock:

What happen, if a child, pulls the trigger on your gun unbeknownst to you, and you attempt to fire it, by racking the slide, and it is locked up? Then you and your whole family are killed by a lunatic, while you look around for your special, "rod" ?

Here's a crazy idea, what if people just keep their guns away from small children? Do you think that would work? :headscratch
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I looked at the web site and initially thought it was a joke. But it stopped being funny when he implies that you can leave a gun with live ammo sitting out where kids can get at it.
Here are your choices.....

Would you rather, go find a key to remove a lock, then load your gun.

Would you rather, try and remember the combination to a lock, get the lock off the gun, then load it.

With Bio metrics, if your hands are sweaty or bloody it might not read your finger prints. If the battery is dead your back to finding the key.

Or....

Rack your gun twice. You have ejected the Safety Bullet and loaded a lethal round. Your gun is ready in an instant!
Personally, I am not going to place the lives of my kids or their friends on a hope that they won't rack the slide a couple times and then pull the trigger. That is something that my kids have seen me do a ton of times as I function check a gun after cleaning it.

On the other hand, maybe this is the answer for everyone who is afraid to open carry because a BG might grab their gun. Just load your primary with nothing but safety bullets and then conceal a BUG that has real ammo.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Keep my guns always loaded, Most of them in a locked closet that is pretty accessible. My EDC on my desk. We have no regular child visitors. I have occassionally thought about keeping a pistol under my pillow, but a deathgrip in my sleep could shorten my REM sleep. It is expencive though. I think I'll pass.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

"Safety Bullet"?? :headscratch Wouldn't a snap cap serve the same function in a semi-auto without the need to poke a rod down the barrel to clear it if you forgot you had a "safety bullet" loaded in the chamber when the bad guy was about to harm you or your family?
Forrest Gump said it best "stupid is as stupid does."
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

allisji

Post by allisji »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
On the other hand, maybe this is the answer for everyone who is afraid to open carry because a BG might grab their gun. Just load your primary with nothing but safety bullets and then conceal a BUG that has real ammo.
Or just Open Carry an airsoft pistol and back-up carry a real gun.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

Topic author
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

bblhd672 wrote:"Safety Bullet"?? :headscratch Wouldn't a snap cap serve the same function in a semi-auto "
well no, not really (not that it speaks in support of this idiotic idea)
The concept is, if an unauthorized person squeezes the trigger, the gun is rendered inoperable until the authorized user makes it safe again.
With a snap cap, the unauthorized person, "could" rack the slide, eject the "bullet" that did not go bang and try again.
I admit, my sons were (are) a little more dogmatic than average perhaps, one attempt would not stop them from trying again again. ...so if i was stupid enough to not teach them, educate them, AND leave guns laying around ...a snap cap would work less well then a barrel plugging device actuated with the first trigger squeeze.

Personally I went with the education and training option for both sons, and will do the same for my grandson.....of course his father will have that task as well, and do it as well as would.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

E.Marquez wrote:
bblhd672 wrote:"Safety Bullet"?? :headscratch Wouldn't a snap cap serve the same function in a semi-auto "
well no, not really (not that it speaks in support of this idiotic idea)
The concept is, if an unauthorized person squeezes the trigger, the gun is rendered inoperable until the authorized user makes it safe again.
With a snap cap, the unauthorized person, "could" rack the slide, eject the "bullet" that did not go bang and try again.
I admit, my sons were (are) a little more dogmatic than average perhaps, one attempt would not stop them from trying again again. ...so if i was stupid enough to not teach them, educate them, AND leave guns laying around ...a snap cap would work less well then a barrel plugging device actuated with the first trigger squeeze.

Personally I went with the education and training option for both sons, and will do the same for my grandson.....of course his father will have that task as well, and do it as well as would.
I understand the concept, its idiotic and probably dreamed up by a bunch of anti-2A people. If the "inventors" aren't anti-2A, then they are horribly misguided to believe that rendering a gun unable to fire due to a barrel obstruction is a wonderful marketing idea.

I''l leave this here:
https://www.bbb.org/northwest-florida/b ... e=negative
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

https://www.juralindex.com/civil/aron-l ... da365.html
really lacking any useful information that i can discern

Topic author
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

RossA
Banned

Post by RossA »

What is even scarier is that so many gun ranges and dealers are carrying this crap.
God and the soldier we adore,
In times of danger, not before.
The danger gone, the trouble righted,
God's forgotten, the soldier slighted.

Topic author
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Mikey setting "an" example
Mike Worley.jpg
Mike Worley.jpg (6.11 KiB) Viewed 4893 times

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”