Gun radar scanning

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
montgomery

Gun radar scanning

Postby montgomery » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Flightmare

Re: Gun radar scanning

Postby Flightmare » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:48 pm

I wonder how well that would work with the pistol that looks like a cell phone.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

chasfm11

Postby chasfm11 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:47 am

From the article:

“I believe in people’s right to bear arms,” Mark Waltrip, Westgate Resort’s chief operating officer, says. “I have a concealed carry permit myself. But, you know, on our properties, we want to maintain a safe environment, and we don’t need guests bringing weapons on site. We really don’t want that kind of surprise.

By all means, let's conflate criminals and legal, vetted citizens with licenses, and add a dash of "good for me but not for thee."
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dun Spiro Spero

chasfm11

Postby chasfm11 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:49 am

I also wonder about how repeated exposure to that radar - at the required 6 feet - in terms of personal health safety.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dun Spiro Spero

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Postby Charles L. Cotton » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:31 pm

chasfm11 wrote:I also wonder about how repeated exposure to that radar - at the required 6 feet - in terms of personal health safety.

I agree.

Chas.

Soccerdad1995

Postby Soccerdad1995 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:33 pm

chasfm11 wrote:From the article:

“I believe in people’s right to bear arms,” Mark Waltrip, Westgate Resort’s chief operating officer, says. “I have a concealed carry permit myself. But, you know, on our properties, we want to maintain a safe environment, and we don’t need guests bringing weapons on site. We really don’t want that kind of surprise.

By all means, let's conflate criminals and legal, vetted citizens with licenses, and add a dash of "good for me but not for thee."

So if he doesn't want to be surprised, I assume he would prefer that his guests open carry?
Ding dong, the witch is dead

Topic author
montgomery

Postby montgomery » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
chasfm11 wrote:From the article:

So if he doesn't want to be surprised, I assume he would prefer that his guests open carry?

LOL - am guessing not. Time to move the SHOT show to Texas, Arizona, or Tennessee IMHO

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”