New billboard in Caddo Mills Tx

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
txhighlander
Posts in topic: 1

New billboard in Caddo Mills Tx

Post by txhighlander »

I had to travel to Rockwall area today with my job. At exit 85 west bound Interstate 30 , which is one of the Caddo Mills exits, there is a billboard that says End the NRA. My job entails operating a fuel truck so I couldn’t stop to get a picture of it but talk about being in our back door. The sponsor’s name was on it as well but I didn’t make that out. While we have faced opposition before they seam to be rolling with more steam this time. Can’t change the minds of people that base what they believe on emotional ideals. We definitely seam to be in our biggest fight for out 2nd Amendment rights.
Truth against the world

kscaddo
Posts in topic: 2

Re: New billboard in Caddo Mills Tx

Post by kscaddo »

Exit 85 is my exit, when I am traveling eastbound. Today I went west to Royce City to do my Wallywalk, first time to carry. At any rate, I remembered this post from the other day so when I came back home I went to the further eastbound exit and circled around on the service road to view the sign. It is sponsored by something called Mad Dog Pac. com. BTW, as soon as I saw the post I went and joined the NRA for 2 years. I've not been a member for a good 30 years or more. Regards

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

The anti's definitely seem to be emboldened and more passionate than they have been in recent years.

That said, I am at least partly comforted by the knowledge that the dems would rather keep this as an election issue than actually get any new restrictions passed. Just like their approach on immigration, and true progress for minority groups. If these problems get "solved" then they lose all power.

I suspect that they will most likely float an extreme proposal that sounds semi-reasonable to most folks, something like banning all semi-auto weapons. They know full well that this will never pass, so they have their mid-term issue ready to go to counter the republicans facts about an improving economy, etc. Plus, they have the MSM in their pocket to spin the proposal as a "common sense" restriction. I'm guessing it will be named an "assault weapons" ban despite the fact that it actually proposes to ban 90% of all guns. Ironically, the biggest risk of real restrictions is from the republicans, IMHO. Like we are seeing with the bump stock ban that is proposing to confiscate half a million legally owned guns.

Regardless of whether the real threat is coming from the left or the right, I do agree that we need to be vigilant. Now is the time to support groups like the NRA, and to get vocal about the importance of the second amendment and the danger that comes with an unarmed populace.

kscaddo
Posts in topic: 2

Post by kscaddo »

[quote][/quote]

Well said! :clapping:

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”