Anti gun companies

There is seemingly no end to the extent to which anti-gun people and groups will lie about guns and gun owners. Post links to articles by these masters of prevarication here.

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
stever1950
Posts in topic: 2

Anti gun companies

Post by stever1950 »

FYI I found a list of companies supporting anti gun either directly or indirectly. Some I expected, a lot I didn't. This is not the latest but fairly current(doestn't list Dick's. B of A). This may already be up on here, but I can't read every post... I am busier now that I am retired than when I worked..LOL
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Anti gun companies

Post by PriestTheRunner »

Is there a link missing?

Also, it would be kinda cool to have a running list of companies and a link to 'why' they are on the list.

Stretch that tribal knowledge out past 'one generation' of gun-owners.

Vol Texan
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Vol Texan »

I don't know which list the OP was talking about, but there are plenty of them online.

Click here to find several of them for your viewing pleasure.
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Topic author
stever1950
Posts in topic: 2

Post by stever1950 »

I hate it when that happens.... Sorry. If I can find it again I will fix this.Actually vol texan's idea is better.
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Return to “Anti-gun propaganda and other lies!”