Cleburne PD busted Drunk chasing my daughter.

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Kenneth77
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Cleburne PD busted Drunk chasing my daughter.

Post by Kenneth77 »

Were are there any sings saying no CC or OC at because i have never saw them but i know i will never go back there because it's just a bunch of rude drunks
leeproductsonline.com

Topic author
Deltaboy
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Deltaboy »

I seen no signs . :tiphat:
I 'm just an Ole Sinner saved by Grace and Smith & Wesson.

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Deltaboy wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:Wow Deltaboy! This forum sure went astray! I am glad everything went ok and that the PD there are rockstars! Its rare to have a LEO there when you need one but its so nice when they are! I am sure your daughter will be ok and it will be a running joke for the rest of ya'lls life! :anamatedbanana

"Bye Dad, im going to the store with some friends!"
"Bye, love ya, be safe... And dont steal any phones!"
:biggrinjester:
Sadly she will not go back to Market Square. She says that night's events ruined the venue for her.

My Daughter is only 4:10 and 105 pounds even now but since she in college she got pepper spray, SOG Twitch II and strobing flashlight.
Way off topic, and just $.000002 coming from someone you dont know... If she can be interested in martial arts, the confidence in one's self that comes from a good sensei and training is invaluable.. No desire to go to a public venue you previously enjoyed sucks.... but the personal position that others can affect what you enjoy..is tragic. I wish your daughter nothing but the best, and that she finds the inner peace to enjoy what ever she wants... regardless of others.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Topic author
Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

She studied basic locks and throws plus being out of HS she carries pepper spray and a Sog Twitch II. She way more confident in her abilities to protect herself. She used a pain compliance move to get the drunk to let her go. One of the cops told us the lady had a dislocated pinkie finger.

OldCurlyWolf

Post by OldCurlyWolf »

Deltaboy wrote:She studied basic locks and throws plus being out of HS she carries pepper spray and a Sog Twitch II. She way more confident in her abilities to protect herself. She used a pain compliance move to get the drunk to let her go. One of the cops told us the lady had a dislocated pinkie finger.
"rlol" :txflag:
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do those things to other people and I require the same of them.

Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 3

Post by KD5NRH »

Deltaboy wrote:She studied basic locks and throws plus being out of HS she carries pepper spray and a Sog Twitch II. She way more confident in her abilities to protect herself. She used a pain compliance move to get the drunk to let her go. One of the cops told us the lady had a dislocated pinkie finger.
Rogue Martial Arts there in Cleburne claims to offer judo. Lots of judo techniques are really effective ways to make people let go of you. Something about being slammed to the pavement from waist height ant then put in an arm bar tends to make people more compliant.

Topic author
Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

I will see about some more classes this summer. She is off at College. :txflag:

n5wd
Posts in topic: 2

Post by n5wd »

Deltaboy wrote:I will see about some more classes this summer. She is off at College. :txflag:
You might suggest she check with her school's Student Affairs office, or the Student Union to see if self-defense/martial arts are taught on-campus. Also the PhyEd/Athletics folks may have courses available, as well.
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

Topic author
Deltaboy

Post by Deltaboy »

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”