Cop Arrested Coach over cuss word.

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

FtwBill
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Cop Arrested Coach over cuss word.

Post by FtwBill »

parabelum wrote:When I'm attending a school event, a game etc. I absolutely do not want my kids to hear profane comments tossed around.
Little law and order shock I guess, now that we've lived under this regime where criminality was downright tolerated / encouraged.
If we arrested every high school coach who used profanity I wonder if there would be anyone left to coach. I think most try to keep it clean but I'm sure they occasionally slip out.

I try my hardest not to swear at all let alone if my kids are present but I'll be the first to admit I have. I guess I should be arrested. That officer was in the wrong.

WildBill
Posts in topic: 1

Post by WildBill »

FtwBill wrote:
parabelum wrote:When I'm attending a school event, a game etc. I absolutely do not want my kids to hear profane comments tossed around.
Little law and order shock I guess, now that we've lived under this regime where criminality was downright tolerated / encouraged.
If we arrested every high school coach who used profanity I wonder if there would be anyone left to coach. I think most try to keep it clean but I'm sure they occasionally slip out.

I try my hardest not to swear at all let alone if my kids are present but I'll be the first to admit I have. I guess I should be arrested. That officer was in the wrong.
You could always turn yourself in. :mrgreen:
NRA Endowment Member

FtwBill
Posts in topic: 2

Post by FtwBill »

WildBill wrote:
FtwBill wrote:

You could always turn yourself in. :mrgreen:
If my wife sees this thread I won't have too!

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”