KPD encounter done right

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
E.Marquez
Posts in topic: 1

KPD encounter done right

Post by E.Marquez »

My thanks to KPD, Officer Hydorn. SHe responded to my report of a break in. Asked for ID, and got handed both DL and LTC. Never blinked an eye, nor asked... took my contact info, handing them both back and we walked the site a bit answering her questions about the attempted robbery (they did not get in.....and if YOU are reading this.... if you thought it was tough the other nite...Bring your A game next time...I've upgraded )
Contact was ended with some polite conversation, warm handshake and off she went.
Again showing me, the hype I read from time to time about KPD and other officers being wary, unsure, scared, confrontational is not the Norm. :tiphat:

Yes I was carrying, on commercial property we lease and I control. I had taken off my cover jacket as temps had warmed a bit..so I was barely concealed. As in, while she would not have been able to ID the make and model, that I had a medium frame pistol in a brown leather OWB holster at 3:30 right side was likely obvious.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”