TRAFFIC STOP

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
shooter37
Posts in topic: 1

TRAFFIC STOP

Post by shooter37 »

Police officer pulls over a speeding car. The Officer says, " I clocked you at 80 mph. sir."
The driver says, "Gee, officer, I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar needs calibrating."
Not looking up from her knitting the wife says sweetly, "Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."
As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you keep your mouth shut for once?"
The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."
As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through clenched teeth, "Woman, can't you keep your mouth shut."
The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your set belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."
The driver says, "Yeah, well you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."
The wife says," Now dear you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."
And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP??"
The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"
"Oh heavens no, officer. Only when he's been drinking."

Javier730

Re: TRAFFIC STOP

Post by Javier730 »

:lol: Good one. Hope he wasn't carrying.
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

joe817

Post by joe817 »

:smilelol5: "rlol" Now THAT'S funny!
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

mayor

Post by mayor »

Last edited by mayor on Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Javier730 wrote::lol: Good one. Hope he wasn't carrying.
Nah. It was probably layin' on the dashboard......
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

The moral of the story is to stay out of Virginia and DC. :biggrinjester:
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”