When will Chicago Police learn

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

When will Chicago Police learn

Post by WTR »

They seem to be their own worst enemy.

tms119
Posts in topic: 1

Re: When will Chicago Police learn

Post by tms119 »

99% of Chicago Cops do a fine job. Right now they are being told that someone driving with a 2,000 pound car is not a deadly weapon. They have aldermen with gang ties who want to blame them for everything. At one point a Convicted FELON was doing test administration for a detective test that included him having access to addresses and social security numbers. Chicago PD has an extremely tough job and are about 2,000 police short and a 1000+ are expected to retire this year. It's sad that people get fixated on the .002 percent of police shootings in the city, but ignore the (on average) of 5 killed and 30 wounded every weekend by their own neighbors and friends.

mojo84
Posts in topic: 6

Post by mojo84 »

If anyone doubts how tough being a Chicago cop is, listen to the online police scanner at www.broadcastify.com for a few hours, especially in the weekends.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

I turned my scanner on when I made the previous post. First shots fired call just came over the radio.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

And another call regarding shots fired. This time, 6 or 7 shots.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

And another report of shots fired. 9 shots being reported this time.

Also, gang related disturbance. Sending 2 cops.

One cop was advised the backlog of calls was substantial with many past the response deadline.

Topic author
WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

You can make all the excuses you want. I'm sure the job is difficult and thankless. However, when BLM gets through I'm sure the tax payers will be forking out millions My problem is the spray and pray firing of the Officers ( some one handed) in a residential neighbor hood.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

WTR wrote:You can make all the excuses you want. I'm sure the job is difficult and thankless. However, when BLM gets through I'm sure the tax payers will be forking out millions My problem is the spray and pray firing of the Officers ( some one handed) in a residential neighbor hood.
No excuses from me. I just realize and understand the terrible conditions the progressive democrats have created for police officers and law abiding citizens in Chicago.

I'm sure they could use your help up there.

Topic author
WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

mojo84 wrote:
WTR wrote:You can make all the excuses you want. I'm sure the job is difficult and thankless. However, when BLM gets through I'm sure the tax payers will be forking out millions My problem is the spray and pray firing of the Officers ( some one handed) in a residential neighbor hood.
No excuses from me. I just realize and understand the terrible conditions the progressive democrats have created for police officers and law abiding citizens in Chicago.

I'm sure they could use your help up there.[/quote

I'm sure your right.....you just won't catch me in Illinois these days

Your sarcasm not with standing, there is still no excuse for the firing of weapons at the car.
Last edited by WTR on Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

This may be a bad shoot or it may be justified.

Where's your outrage all al the other killings in Chicago? http://heyjackass.com

Topic author
WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

mojo84 wrote:This may be a bad shoot or it may be justified.

Where's your outrage all al the other killings in Chicago? http://heyjackass.com
Oh, I think it's ashame about the loss of innocent lives. I have no problem with the hoods killing each other. I think the gun control laws are ridiculous, What has any of that to do with the subject at hand?

parabelum
Posts in topic: 1

Post by parabelum »

WTR,

Why do you have to antagonize? Mr. Tough Guy, go and be the change you wish to see in the world.

CPD get smacked enough these days. What's the point of your lecture comment at the onset? I have difficult time figuring out the point. CPD don't dictate gun control. Their insane "leadership" do.

Mojo was just highlighting the beating they are taking over there, you know, not behind the keyboard and such...

Topic author
WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

parabelum wrote:WTR,

Why do you have to antagonize? Mr. Tough Guy, go and be the change you wish to see in the world.

CPD get smacked enough these days. What's the point of your lecture comment at the onset? I have difficult time figuring out the point. CPD don't dictate gun control. Their insane "leadership" do.

Mojo was just highlighting the beating they are taking over there, you know, not behind the keyboard and such...
I haven't tried to antagonize or have I tried to come off as a tough guy.. I have just expressed my concerns over some of the CPDs actions, and how they may be perceived.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”