TX DPS Trooper

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TX DPS Trooper

Post by KD5NRH »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Usually its a "do you know why I stopped you" followed by me saying no
Yeah, I find that "because you're too scared to stop the big drunk guy over there" doesn't work too well. (FWIW, definitely avoid that one in Parker County; the jail food really sucks there.)
The interactions that go downhill are when the officers starts with "so where are you headed",
Especially when he then wants to argue. "Been working here five years and I've never seen a church over there."
"Well, officer, maybe it's only visible to people with actual souls." (It's about a 12,000 square foot building on a major street with a big steeple and a sign, and two other churches right beside it. Not exactly hidden.)

TexasTornado
Posts in topic: 3

Post by TexasTornado »

KD5NRH wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:Usually its a "do you know why I stopped you" followed by me saying no
Yeah, I find that "because you're too scared to stop the big drunk guy over there" doesn't work too well. (FWIW, definitely avoid that one in Parker County; the jail food really sucks there.)
The interactions that go downhill are when the officers starts with "so where are you headed",
Especially when he then wants to argue. "Been working here five years and I've never seen a church over there."
"Well, officer, maybe it's only visible to people with actual souls." (It's about a 12,000 square foot building on a major street with a big steeple and a sign, and two other churches right beside it. Not exactly hidden.)

I think someone may be just a little feisty :rolll
"I can see it's dangerous for you, but if the government trusts me, maybe you could."

NRA Lifetime Member

NTexCopRetired

Post by NTexCopRetired »

If you have problems getting the officers information because you want to file a complaint, just make sure they issue a citation. All their info will be on the ticket. If they are abusive but are letting you off with a warning, insist on a citation. :crazy:

sugar land dave

Post by sugar land dave »

Good one! :thumbs2: :iagree:
DPS Received Forms- 1/18/11 Online Status - 1/27/11 My Mailbox - 2/12/11
NRA Life Member

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

While I didn't get stopped by dps but hpd for 53 in a 40 the office came to the door had chl insurance and dl in hand told him I was armed and where my gun was I told him in my consol and said I am not moving my hands from the wheel he said thanks he looked and saw I am a veteran said he was going to check my dl to hold on. I watched him in the mirror he just walked to his car turned around handed. My dl back. And said have a nice day total time 4 minutes
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”