Men with ski-masks, rifles and body armor enter police station to file complaint

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Frankie
Posts in topic: 2

Men with ski-masks, rifles and body armor enter police station to file complaint

Post by Frankie »

Didn't see this posted yet.

I have no words other than, lucky they survived their own stupidity.

http://www.leoaffairs.com/news/dude-put ... complaint/

Jusme
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Men with ski-masks, rifles and body armor enter police station to file complaint

Post by Jusme »

Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
Frankie

Re: Men with ski-masks, rifles and body armor enter police station to file complaint

Post by Frankie »

Jusme wrote:Topic already being discussed:

http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=87824
I'm always a day late and dollar short. :coolgleamA:

mojo84
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mojo84 »

Frankie wrote:
Jusme wrote:Topic already being discussed:

http://www.texaschlforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=87824
I'm always a day late and dollar short. :coolgleamA:
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

How about when women cover their faces for religious reasons?

They're effectively masked.

WTR
Banned
Posts in topic: 5

Post by WTR »

Abraham wrote:How about when women cover their faces for religious reasons?

They're effectively masked.
Apples and oranges......heard of any of the veiled women walking into a Police Station armed?

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

WTR wrote:... heard of any of the veiled women walking into a Police Station armed?
Does strapped with a bomb count as armed?

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

WTR,

Just generalizing...but, yes, they're masked.

I'd have to look it up, but I think face masking for religious reasons has been outlawed in France?

Guess why?

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Abraham wrote:WTR,

I'd have to look it up, but I think face masking for religious reasons has been outlawed in France?

Guess why?

I don't live in France and I don't care to. France is no role model for me.

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

warnmar10 wrote:
WTR wrote:... heard of any of the veiled women walking into a Police Station armed?
Heard of any of those either?

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Abraham wrote:WTR,

Guess why?

I call them veiled, you call them masked. You still didn't answer my question....heard of any?

warnmar10

Post by warnmar10 »

WTR wrote:
warnmar10 wrote:
Heard of any of those either?
In this country? No. In other countries, yes.
You've no doubt heard the old saw about 'generals always prepare for the last war'. I am less concerned with history repeating itself than I am concerned about an evolving threat. But that's me.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

I found this: "French ban on face covering. ... As of 11 April 2011, it is illegal to wear a face-covering veil or other mask in public places such as the street, shops, museums, public transportation, and parks. Veils such as the chador, scarves and other headwear that do not cover the face, are not affected by this law and can be worn"

Me, I rather like France. Spent time there. Met good people and even better food. Spent time in Monton, St. Tropez and then drove Monte Carlo then on to Paris. I'm not a fan of cities, but if I were, I'd live there. It's gorgeous.

I feel no animosity towards things French.

Of course, some of the French act haughty, but they're not all that way.

We have our own haughty acting folks too.

WTR,

P.S. You seem a bit annoyed regarding the subject of veils/masks or am I reading you wrong?

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Abraham wrote:I found this: "French ban on face covering. ... As of 11 April 2011, it is illegal to wear a face-covering veil or other mask in public places such as the street, shops, museums, public transportation, and parks. Veils such as the chador, scarves and other headwear that do not cover the face, are not affected by this law and can be worn"

Me, I rather like France. Spent time there. Met good people and even better food. Spent time in Monton, St. Tropez and then drove Monte Carlo then on to Paris. I'm not a fan of cities, but if I were, I'd live there. It's gorgeous.

I feel no animosity towards things French.

Of course, some of the French act haughty, but they're not all that way.

We have our own haughty acting folks too.

WTR,

P.S. You seem a bit annoyed regarding the subject of veils/masks or am I reading you wrong?
Not annoyed, just interested in facts, not sensational speculation.I had a cousin retire and eventually die in France.... From my experience, the French people are no friends of ours.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

WTR,

Did you spend time there and have a bad experience?

Given your cousin liked France enough to retire there, I'm left perplexed as to why you have a poor opinion of the French? Or, did he ultimately before dying?

Care to elaborate?

One curmudgeon to another?

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”