Good Contact - Harris County Deputy

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

stever1950
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Good Contact - Harris County Deputy

Post by stever1950 »

"Use your cruise control or some meditation that'll aid you in the understanding going some faster won't make a bit of difference in your getting wherever your destination is by any serious time measurement."

I drive 42 miles to work each day. Combined country, city and I-45. I timed the trip staying with the fastest traffic, 10+ over on the roads, and 75-85 on I-45. Then same route at the speed limit. By speeding I saved a whopping..... 4 minutes! Plus my gas gauge went down more.

It used to be the status symbols were the Mercs and Bimmers because they cost so much. Now it seems it is the jacked up 4 x 4's because they cost the same and suck much more gas. Gotta be loaded to afford to drive one of those at 80. (insert giant sucking sound here)
"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs, and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would." John Adams

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”