Protester vs Cops - Cops wins

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Protester vs Cops - Cops wins

Post by bblhd672 »

The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

ELB
Posts in topic: 2

Post by ELB »

Soap wrote:Sure this is funny and who doesnt hate commies? But while you celebrate don't forget that those protesters could be us one day. They have turned every single right into a privilege instead. One day that will be us. The cops arent going to stand beside you. We see every day how they treat peoples rights. Your sheriff might be with you but not the majority of law enforcement. You cant deny that unless you have your head in the sand. I am not anti leo either. No way in heck.
They weren't protestors, they were rioters and thugs.
USAF 1982-2005

Soap
Deactivated until real name is provided
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Soap »

flechero wrote:
Soap wrote:But while you celebrate don't forget that those protesters could be us one day.
I can pretty much promise you I won't be out protesting by vandalizing property, beating up innocents, antagonizing police and throwing or kicking tear gas at the police. And if I ever do, I will eat crow and accept that I deserved a nut shot like that.

You might accept being disarmed and your other rights being taken away but I won't. In fact They have already taken them. There were a lot of patriots in virginia who were attacked and cops let it happen. They weren't even Nazis. Police stopped people from peacefully protesting in San Antonio. List is so long of cops and government abusing our rights we could ride it to Pluto.

What we have is privileges and if you want to keep those privileges you'll need to protest...you'll need to fight. No one is saying steal tvs.

Soap

Post by Soap »

ELB wrote:
Soap wrote:Sure this is funny and who doesnt hate commies? But while you celebrate don't forget that those protesters could be us one day. They have turned every single right into a privilege instead. One day that will be us. The cops arent going to stand beside you. We see every day how they treat peoples rights. Your sheriff might be with you but not the majority of law enforcement. You cant deny that unless you have your head in the sand. I am not anti leo either. No way in heck.
I'm not defending them but they'll label you the same if you ever feel the need to stand up for your rights. What do you think the colonists were called when they stood up? Good men?

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

Soap wrote:
ELB wrote:
I'm not defending them but they'll label you the same if you ever feel the need to stand up for your rights. What do you think the colonists were called when they stood up? Good men?
"Protesting" anything under the Nazi flag and KKK robes will get you nowhere. If your protests allow these people to participate then you have lost the support of the public. Likewise "protesting" under the hammer and sickle of the communist parties while masked and committing acts of violence against those you disagree with.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

flechero

Post by flechero »

Soap wrote:
flechero wrote:
Soap wrote:But while you celebrate don't forget that those protesters could be us one day.
I can pretty much promise you I won't be out protesting by vandalizing property, beating up innocents, antagonizing police and throwing or kicking tear gas at the police. And if I ever do, I will eat crow and accept that I deserved a nut shot like that.

You might accept being disarmed and your other rights being taken away but I won't. In fact They have already taken them. There were a lot of patriots in virginia who were attacked and cops let it happen. They weren't even Nazis. Police stopped people from peacefully protesting in San Antonio. List is so long of cops and government abusing our rights we could ride it to Pluto.

What we have is privileges and if you want to keep those privileges you'll need to protest...you'll need to fight. No one is saying steal tvs.
I watched several videos and actually listened to what was being chanted- it WAS NOT a group of patriots and THOSE PROTESTORS WERE NOT US... it was largely a group of criminals, looking to destabilize things.

If you disagree, that's cool- agree to disagree. But please don't lump me into an anarchist protest, because that's just inaccurate at all levels. All protests and protestors are not equal, not all right and not all legal. In case you missed it, I said:
I won't be out protesting by vandalizing property, beating up innocents, antagonizing police and throwing or kicking tear gas at the police.

The difference should be crystal clear.
:tiphat:

ELB

Post by ELB »

The Tea Party protested, didn't break things, left places cleaner than they found them. As far as I can tell even the KKK and the Nazis protested (versus rioting) in Charlottesville. Antifa came to punch people and break things and generally act like totalitarian thugs. This is not difficult.
USAF 1982-2005

Nicolai
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Nicolai »

The guy who got the pepper ball in a sensitive region (Karma) has been arrested (Karma 2?):

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loc ... 600474001/

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

My Mom was always preaching to me that, " You are judged by the company you keep".
My mom was a pretty smart woman.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

I watched the video and had a song stuck in my head "I fought the law and the law won"
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Soap

Post by Soap »

flechero wrote:
Soap wrote:
flechero wrote:

I watched several videos and actually listened to what was being chanted- it WAS NOT a group of patriots and THOSE PROTESTORS WERE NOT US... it was largely a group of criminals, looking to destabilize things.

If you disagree, that's cool- agree to disagree. But please don't lump me into an anarchist protest, because that's just inaccurate at all levels. All protests and protestors are not equal, not all right and not all legal. In case you missed it, I said:
I won't be out protesting by vandalizing property, beating up innocents, antagonizing police and throwing or kicking tear gas at the police.

The difference should be crystal clear.
:tiphat:
I guess you're going to continue to comply to unconstituional laws and limits on our "rights". Thats fine, I don't expect most men here to stand up for themselves. Whats the myth? 3%? Enjoy your little carry permit? We're going blue in my lifetime. The government keeps taking our rights and boomers were just letting it happen. One day people who stand for the constitution will have to stand up. When voting doesnt work you protest. I'm not talking about their tactics but the media will label you a terrorist or a thug. Anyone standing up for gun rights are labeled that now. No one here is talking about anarchy. But I certainly won't let my rights be taken anymore than they are.

flechero

Post by flechero »

OK, last try...

I am NOT against protest, and not against fighting for your rights. However, I have no tolerance for vandalizing property, assault, looting or inciting a riot.

I'm not worried about what the media labels me- I'm conservative so I'm already a monster in their eyes.

Good day, sir. :tiphat:

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Why dont they ever steal some work tools instead of tv's and entertainment stuff.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Soap wrote: . . . Thats fine, I don't expect most men here to stand up for themselves. . . .
This is the last straw. You either use your real name as your username and your real email address, or your registration will be deactivated. If you are going to insult "most men" on the Forum, then have the courage not to hide behind a screen name. PM your real name and information that I can verify if you want to stay active. Do so before you post again.

Chas.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”