Body Cam Video Shows FL LEO Planting Drugs

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Body Cam Video Shows FL LEO Planting Drugs

Post by PriestTheRunner »

narcissist wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 2:27 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:07 am There is nothing worse than a bad cop. I am glad he is off the streets. People like him make it harder for honest cops to function. By the way, what a dope! He had his body cam on while planting the drugs? Bad cop who is a dumb cop.
This is why the body cams shouldn't be allowed to be turned off at all imo but my opinion doesn't count so.....
Exactly... My dashcam can record 13 hours worth of driving, in FRONT AND BACK views. Thats on a micro sd card 128g. If the cams had two 128 cards inserted in a way that was in-tamperable, that could be 52 contentious hours of a front view only camera. Hit a button immediately after an 'event' of interest (like an arrest) and it can upload when you get back into the car or station automatically.

The tech is there are readily available (as well as CHEAP when compared to a lawsuit), but isn't being pursued because of corruption.

narcissist
Posts in topic: 11

Post by narcissist »

Lynyrd wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:59 pm I just don't understand the demented criminal mind. I cannot imagine taking pleasure in doing harm to other people. I don't consider myself sheltered, but compared to what LEO's have to rub up against every day, I am definitely sheltered. It's truly, truly sad that this vermin wore the uniform of law enforcement.
People of course are not born bad or as a "criminal" if you ask a psychiatrist why people end up like this. They will most likely respond its "Due To Social and Economic Problems". Unless the person is born a true Psychopath but that's like only 1% of the population. Evil is all around us, we must stay paranoid to just survive nowadays.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

These crimes should yield a life sentence, plus the total time given to his victims.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flintknapper »

narcissist wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:28 pm
Lynyrd wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:59 pm I just don't understand the demented criminal mind. I cannot imagine taking pleasure in doing harm to other people. I don't consider myself sheltered, but compared to what LEO's have to rub up against every day, I am definitely sheltered. It's truly, truly sad that this vermin wore the uniform of law enforcement.
People of course are not born bad or as a "criminal" if you ask a psychiatrist why people end up like this. They will most likely respond its "Due To Social and Economic Problems". Unless the person is born a true Psychopath but that's like only 1% of the population. Evil is all around us, we must stay paranoid to just survive nowadays.
^^^^

I disagree with this (in part). While I certainly understand and agree that Social Aspects (environment and how you were raised) influences our behavior...I am equally convinced that other components are at play as well.

I've been on this Earth 65 years now and have witnessed my share of nonsensical/unexplained acts by the Human Race. And I can assure you 'psychiatrists' DON'T have all the answers.

It is my belief that quite aside from our 'environment' (Social, Economic, etc) that each of us is born somewhat 'pre-wired'.

What I mean by that is a predisposition for intelligence, love (or lack of), patience (or lack of), humility (or lack of)...etc. Perhaps these are inherited 'traits' and I've seen these things skip generations or even one person to another in the case of siblings, so I have no biological answer for it.

But I can tell you without doubt...there exists such a thing as a 'Bad Seed'.

And for their entire live's these 'Bad Seeds' will make mistake after mistake...never seeming to learn. No matter what opportunity you provide them, no matter their upbringing (can be the same as others around them) they will manage to do the wrong thing. I would love for a psychiatrist to explain that one.

Now I don't mean to suggest that any person's life is 'predestined'...but I do subscribe to the thought that each of us hits the ground wired a certain way. Predisposed if you will, and whether that is good or bad...it will take a LOT of external influence to change that individuals tendencies.
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

flintknapper wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:04 am
^^^^

I disagree with this (in part). While I certainly understand and agree that Social Aspects (environment and how you were raised) influences our behavior...I am equally convinced that other components are at play as well.

I've been on this Earth 65 years now and have witnessed my share of nonsensical/unexplained acts by the Human Race. And I can assure you 'psychiatrists' DON'T have all the answers.

It is my belief that quite aside from our 'environment' (Social, Economic, etc) that each of us is born somewhat 'pre-wired'.

What I mean by that is a predisposition for intelligence, love (or lack of), patience (or lack of), humility (or lack of)...etc. Perhaps these are inherited 'traits' and I've seen these things skip generations or even one person to another in the case of siblings, so I have no biological answer for it.

And for their entire live's these 'Bad Seeds' will make mistake after mistake...never seeming to learn. No matter what opportunity you provide them, no matter their upbringing (can be the same as others around them) they will manage to do the wrong thing. I would love for a psychiatrist to explain that one.

Now I don't mean to suggest that any person's life is 'predestined'...but I do subscribe to the thought that each of us hits the ground wired a certain way. Predisposed if you will, and whether that is good or bad...it will take a LOT of external influence to change that individuals tendencies.
The evidence in this is when you have two brothers, raised by the same parents and in the same environment. One brother is law abiding while the other is in and out of jail on a regular basis.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:08 am
^^^^

The evidence in this is when you have two brothers, raised by the same parents and in the same environment. One brother is law abiding while the other is in and out of jail on a regular basis.
There is a thing called Favoritism, 1 kid could of been number 2 was a outcast because he probably wasn't a "sheep"
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

03Lightningrocks

narcissist wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:31 am
^^^^

There is a thing called Favoritism, 1 kid could of been number 2 was a outcast because he probably wasn't a "sheep"
LOL... exactly the opposite of what I have observed. The rotten one is typically the one who is constantly getting attention from mom and dad. The one getting ignored ends up being the one who does everything right. I don't know what the heck the sheep reference is or what it has to do with anything. If you mean by sheep that they do what their parents ask them to, that is not called a sheep. That is respect for ones parents.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:39 am
^^^^

LOL... exactly the opposite of what I have observed. The rotten one is typically the one who is constantly getting attention from mom and dad. The one getting ignored ends up being the one who does everything right. I don't know what the heck the sheep reference is or what it has to do with anything. If you mean by sheep that they do what their parents ask them to, that is not called a sheep. That is respect for ones parents.
Are you a psychologist? If not you may not understand how the human brain works?

03Lightningrocks

narcissist wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:42 am
^^^^

Are you a psychologist? If not you may not understand how the human brain works?
No more than you are. Try not to get your britches wrinkled. Like you, others are simply posting their opinions.

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:44 am
narcissist wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:42 am
^^^^

No more than you are. Try not to get your britches wrinkled. Like you, others are simply posting their opinions.
Out of line and I took it to far!
Last edited by narcissist on Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

03Lightningrocks

narcissist

Post by narcissist »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:55 am Image
Im not mad man, actruly have a lot of respect for you and we "kinda" think alike in most ways. Yeah that last post was out of line, going to delete it now.

03Lightningrocks

:cheers2:

flintknapper
Banned
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flintknapper »

narcissist wrote:

I am not.

I am however a keen observer of Humans and of life in general. No 'degrees' required for that. ;-)

I have stated my opinion(s), thoughts and theories and hold to them. They were not made Willy-Nilly.

You are entitled to disagree (which apparently you do) or perhaps you are just the argumentative type? I'm sure a psychiatrist could explain it. :lol:
Spartans ask not how many, but where!

Vol Texan

Post by Vol Texan »

flintknapper wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:14 pm narcissist wrote:

I am not.

I am however a keen observer of Humans and of life in general. No 'degrees' required for that. ;-)

I have stated my opinion(s), thoughts and theories and hold to them. They were not made Willy-Nilly.

You are entitled to disagree (which apparently you do) or perhaps you are just the argumentative type? I'm sure a psychiatrist could explain it. :lol:
He did apologize and retract his statements.
:cheers2:
Your best option for personal security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation.
When those fail, aim for center mass.

www.HoustonLTC.com Texas LTC Instructor | www.Texas3006.com Moderator | Tennessee Squire | Armored Cavalry

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”