Photo test

Photo testing, etc.

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1


Topic author
FrogFan
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm
Location: DFW

Photo test

Postby FrogFan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:43 pm

Image

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts: 4578
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Photo test

Postby puma guy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:58 pm

Answer: Solid ribbed w/white bead, 20 ga SXS shotgun; slight muzzle wear and bluing discoloration, slight pitting or scratches.
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image


Topic author
FrogFan
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Photo test

Postby FrogFan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:09 pm

puma guy wrote:Answer: Solid ribbed w/white bead, 20 ga SXS shotgun; slight muzzle wear and bluing discoloration, slight pitting or scratches.


Thank you!

I could have sworn that was the 410, not the 20 gauge, but I'll recheck with my brothers.

User avatar

puma guy
Senior Member
Posts: 4578
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Location: Near San Jacinto

Re: Photo test

Postby puma guy » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:12 pm

FrogFan wrote:
puma guy wrote:Answer: Solid ribbed w/white bead, 20 ga SXS shotgun; slight muzzle wear and bluing discoloration, slight pitting or scratches.


Thank you!

I could have sworn that was the 410, not the 20 gauge, but I'll recheck with my brothers.

It's probably a .410. Did I get the rest right? :lol:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!
Image


Topic author
FrogFan
Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:35 pm
Location: DFW

Re: Photo test

Postby FrogFan » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:29 pm

puma guy wrote:
FrogFan wrote:
puma guy wrote:Answer: Solid ribbed w/white bead, 20 ga SXS shotgun; slight muzzle wear and bluing discoloration, slight pitting or scratches.


Thank you!

I could have sworn that was the 410, not the 20 gauge, but I'll recheck with my brothers.

It's probably a .410. Did I get the rest right? :lol:


Sounds right to me! :lol:

I'm waiting for some additional pictures and when I get them, I'll put them up over with the original post, now that I know how to post a picture. :cool:


Return to “Test Area”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest