Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 1

Testing new video empedding feature

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

[video][/video]

I've added a new tag for embedding videos. It is supposed to work on many different video formats, but I don't have time to test different ones.

This new "video" tag does not require any editing of the URL, you simply copy it, click the "video" tag, then past the URL you copied between the tags. Youtube hosts the vast majority of videos and the above video is from YouTube. I pasted the entire URL including the "www" and it works fine. I'm not deleting the YouTube tag because that would deactivate all of the existing YouTube videos that have previously been posted. So you can post YouTube videos with either the "youtube" or "video" tags, but if you use the "youtube" tag, remember to edit the URL.

Thanks Wes for this great tip! It will make it much easier for folks to post any videos, but especially YouTube videos.
Chas.

mojo84

Re: Testing new video empedding feature

Post by mojo84 »

Thank you!
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Nifty!
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

OldCannon

Post by OldCannon »

"... empedding feature"?
Probably need to install a spelling checker for the subject line too :lol:

All kidding aside, this is awesome news!
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Return to “Test Area”