Anyone from here attending the Instructor Class on June 10?

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Sidhepro
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Sidhepro »

Hey guys!

I found Darla, and I believe she pointed me out to a few others (I didn't see this, but was told by my tablemates.. LOL).

I had fun (for the most part... the driving back and forth was exhausting), and the guys at my table were a HOOT. Heading out to the Austin Gun Show tomorrow. I have a revolver that needs a new home. Took me another try on a revolver to pass the qual (thanks to Robert at Cheaper than Dirt for the loan on the Smith, and thank you Jason for offering yours as well, I know you're lurking around here somewhere!). My Ruger was giving me fits and the final scoring (on the second go-around) of 242 proves that it wasn't ALL me. LOL Semi-Auto gave me absolutely no trouble whatsoever (as expected).

Hope y'all had fun and made it home safe!

Kat
*still recovering*

Kat

Texas CHL Instructor
My Dogma got ran over by my Karma.....
Am fear nach gheidh na h-airm 'nam na sìth,
Cha bhi iad aige 'n am a chogaidh.

Topic author
maximus2161
Posts in topic: 7

Post by maximus2161 »

were you sitting next to Robert (From Cheaper Than Dirt) in the pavillion at the DPS range before the qualifications began? If so the rest of us were sitting behind you at the same table! :D

Sidhepro
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Sidhepro »

Yep. Robert was immediately to my left most of the week in class and I was sitting next to him here and there at the DPS range as well. Good guy.

Figures that y'all were RIGHT there. I managed to catch Darla's name tag on Wednesday and flagged her down on one of the breaks (I think she pointed me out to y'all when we went back in for more torture, errr... instruction).

Kat

Kat

Texas CHL Instructor
My Dogma got ran over by my Karma.....
Am fear nach gheidh na h-airm 'nam na sìth,
Cha bhi iad aige 'n am a chogaidh.

Return to “Instructors' Corner”