My Ship Has Come In

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: My Ship Has Come In

Post by C-dub »

NotRPB wrote:WOW And on the same day I got a Letter from Ed McMahan saying I may already be a winner ...
Ed's for reals!
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

MadMonkey
Posts in topic: 1

Post by MadMonkey »

Any email that includes the word "kindly" has a 99% chance of being a scam.
“Beware the fury of a patient man.” - John Dryden

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

You could always reply that 375 ammo isn't allowed on your range. :mrgreen:
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bblhd672 »

Excaliber wrote:You could always reply that 375 ammo isn't allowed on your range. :mrgreen:
Or that you only train with 9mm Rimfire Glock Revolvers!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

Wow, looks like I got lucky too! :lol:
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 8:41 AM
Subject: From Bank of Africa

Greetings,

I am Mark Wood, director cash processing unit, BANK OF AFRICA [BA] the only bank appointed by the O.A.U. Members lead by President Robert Mugabe.

Because of the frauds going on in Africa countries where some innocent beneficiaries were asked to pay in advance before receiving their money owed to them.

The above Africa union held meeting in SOUTH AFRICA and resolve to pay all beneficiaries in cash through means of diplomatic courier service.

We receive your files from international monetary fund (I.M.F.) as one of the beneficiaries.Take note; Therefore, do forward your full name/home address and direct cell phone number to this E-Mail: woodm7446@gmail.com for more information

Mark Wood
Director cash processing unit
Bank. of Africa (BA).
E-Mail: woodm7446@gmail.com
"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

I don't take any business seriously that uses Gmail Hotmail or any other generic email addresses. Those who can't bother to set up their own domain and email services don't deserve to be respected as legitimate professional businesses.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

JustSomeOldGuy

Post by JustSomeOldGuy »

The O.A.U. (Office of African Unity) was disbanded +-2002 and Robert Mugabe to my knowledge was never one of their officers.
member of the church of San Gabriel de Possenti
lay brother in the order of St. John Moses Browning
USPSA limited/single stack/revolver

Return to “Instructors' Corner”