NRA Class Registration

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

Topic author
kg5ie
Posts in topic: 2

NRA Class Registration

Post by kg5ie »

In the past, I have gone to the NRA instructor website and registered my LTC classes under the category of "other" just to have a record there of "actively applying my instructor skills".

I admit it has been a while, but I tried today to catch the records up. Seems they have removed the category or "other" in the manage training and students of the website. I assume the change came when they split the blended and instructor led records.

I was under the impression they they wanted us to report something to show that we are active. How are you guys recording your classes with the NRA to show that you are active?

Thanks,
Bill Davis [kg5ie]
TX LTC Instructor / School Safety Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
http://safe-2-carry.com

AF-Odin
Posts in topic: 1

Re: NRA Class Registration

Post by AF-Odin »

Bill

Took a little looking, but I found the "Other" tab last week when I registered one of my personally developed shooting courses. Keep browsing around the site. Go to the Manage Students/Courses; Register a new course and there should be a pre-selected button for NRA Course and an open button for Non-NRA Course. Select that button and then using the drop down course description you can find OTHER.
AF-Odin
Texas LTC, SSC & FRC Instructor
NRA Pistol, Home Firearms Safety, Personal Protection in the Home Instructor & RSO
NRA & TSRA Life Member

Topic author
kg5ie
Posts in topic: 2

Re: NRA Class Registration

Post by kg5ie »

AF-Odin wrote:Bill

Took a little looking, but I found the "Other" tab last week when I registered one of my personally developed shooting courses. Keep browsing around the site. Go to the Manage Students/Courses; Register a new course and there should be a pre-selected button for NRA Course and an open button for Non-NRA Course. Select that button and then using the drop down course description you can find OTHER.

Thanks! I'll re-visit.
Bill Davis [kg5ie]
TX LTC Instructor / School Safety Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
http://safe-2-carry.com

Return to “Instructors' Corner”