One of the attachments states the following (there are several more line items, but I'm only including the two that I'm asking questions about here):
Student must provide the following equipment:
- A semi-automatic AND a non semi-automatic handgun;
- Must be at least .38 caliber
- Revolver must not have “push off” on single action
So, here are my two questions:
- Now that SB263 has passed, does that apply only to LTC students, or does it apply to Instructor students as well?
(I'd never carry a .22, of course, but I can hit center mass with it all day long.)
- What does "'push off' on single action" mean?
- Follow-up question: may I shoot my SA / DA revolver in single action for the test, or must I fire all shots double-action?