TxCHLForum Express???

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

rm9792
Posts in topic: 1

Re: TxCHLForum Express???

Post by rm9792 »

secure wrote:Shipping isn't THAT expensive guys. :totap:

:biggrinjester:
If you follow the rules exactly as laid out it can be quite expensive(overnight and all). Also have difficulty getting individuals to ship to each other(even though it is legal) instead of FFLs and that adds another 20-50$ on each end. If you just wrap in tinfoil and ship UPS ground, no it isnt expensive at all, just a little risky due to loss and possible ATF involvement.

Pinkycatcher
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Pinkycatcher »

I'll be heading from DFW to Austin this weekend if anyone needs anything down the I-35 Corridor!

*edit* I'm thinking of doing some sightseeing in San Antonio too, if anyone needs anything moved from there I'll go there too.

pcernuch
Posts in topic: 16

Post by pcernuch »

realizing i havent been on here long, nor do i post much but i have had several dealing with other members.. i will be traveling from d/fw to houston on thursday and back to d/fw on sunday morning if that would help anyone lemme know.

god bless.

shortysboy09

Post by shortysboy09 »

Im headed from DFW to New Braunsfels Friday morning, then heading back on Sunday if anybody needs anything dropped off. I cost a lot less than UPS, FREE, and I will get there faster! Just let me know!

Have a good one.
Disclaimer for all my posts: IANAL

My setup:

Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II or Bersa Thunder .380
Crossbreed Supertuck

NRA Member
TSRA Member

JAguirre

Post by JAguirre »

I will be heading to Austin from Houston on Thursday, June 10 if anyone needs something to go that way, please let me know, and Id be glad to help. I'll be coming back to Houston the week of the 21st and I will post the exact day so if someone needs something to come to Houston I can help there too.

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

Pretty much weekly trips for the rest of this month between Temple and College Station. Let me know if you need anything sent one way or the other. :mrgreen:
TANSTAAFL

Topic author
gemini
Posts in topic: 5

Post by gemini »

Headed DFW to Austin, Sunday June 13th. Let me know if I can help you.

Topic author
gemini
Posts in topic: 5

Post by gemini »

Headed from College Station to Dallas, Sunday, late afternoon, July 11th. Let me know if I can help you.

night4creeper

Post by night4creeper »

I travel from Sweetwater to Dallas every week. I leave Sweetwater on Wed. and usually head home on Sat or Sun.
I'm usually up for a detour if needed..

email me if you need a pony..
Ben

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

I'm not sure how I missed this thread. :headscratch

Tomorrow I'll be heading from Wylie down to Marble falls. I'll go I-35 to Temple, then cut over through Killeen to 281. I'll be returning the same way Monday.

You call, I'll haul!
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Syntyr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Syntyr »

Hey all,

I am headed from Houston to El Paso this next week after labor day. Then I should be back to Houston sometime on the weekend. Have to fix mom's roof... Also going to pick up a Mosin Nagant I purchased. So if you need something either way let me know. I haven't been on the board a long time but I have bought firearms from Carrots and have been here in Houston at the same job for 15 years.
Syntyr
"Wherever you go... There you are." - Buckaroo Banzai
"Inconceivable!" - Fizzinni

texasbuilt

Post by texasbuilt »

I don't suppose anybody is headed down to Houston from Dallas anytime in the near future?

rexinthecity
Posts in topic: 3

Post by rexinthecity »

texasbuilt wrote:I don't suppose anybody is headed down to Houston from Dallas anytime in the near future?
I'll be doing Dallas to Spring for Thanksgiving.

LAYGO

Post by LAYGO »

I think it's a neat idea. While not exactly using this forum, I have arranged deliveries from Austin to Dallas on musical equipment. It does work if you happen to catch someone going "your way".

Perhaps another idea would be to lock up a case with a combo lock & only tell the buyer? Or even a keyed lock & you can mail a key a lot easier than a gun! :) If you want the case back if it's not part of the transaction, then the deliverer just brings it back.

The only "common courtesy" thing is to make it as convenient to the deliverer as possible!
S&W M&P 40 Mid (EDC) - S&W Shields (his/hers) - S&W M&P .45C - S&W 4513TSW .45 (1st Gen, retired to nightstand)
CMMG AR15 w/ACOG
Anderson AR15 pistol w/Aimpoint H1

08/04/2013 CHL class taken - plastic rec'd 08/26! Renewed 2018

RHenriksen

Post by RHenriksen »

Anyone heading from McKinney (or DFW generall) to Houston anytime soon? I'd like to get a HEAVY maple workbench top down here, but given that it's 2" thick and 3'x5', that might be a lot to ask someone to schlep. Can't hurt to ask, though...

TIA,

RNH
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”