SOLD - Self Defense Ammo for sale

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

SOLD - Self Defense Ammo for sale

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

I have an assortment of self-defense ammo that I have managed to accumulate over the years but don't need as I have tried to standardize on one brand. I would prefer to sell FTF in Houston, but may be willing to ship if I can't find anyone locally who is interested. I tried to price at just over 50% of what I could find online, which I think is fair.

First up is a box of 44 Magnum JSP ammo Winchester White Box, 240 grain, 50 rounds. Asking $25. SGAmmo.com has this same box listed for $46.

Next up is a box of .45 ACP JHP, Winchester Supreme Elite PDX-1, 20 rounds. Asking $15 (Cabela's has this listed at $26)

Lastly, I have a box of .45 ACP Extreme Shock "Air Freedom" ammo, 20 rounds, 125 grain. Asking $20. I had trouble finding a price for this ammo online, but it seems to cost about $2 a round. Pretty pricey stuff. I paid $40 and change.

Last edited by Soccerdad1995 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Re: Self Defense Ammo for sale

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Bump for price drops to 50% of retail.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Bump. Make me an offer if you are interested in any of this ammo.

Mxrdad
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Mxrdad »

I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
Just some guy's opinion.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Mxrdad wrote:I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
And I'll take the .44 magnum, but need it shipped to Grapevine. PM me, and I'll setup a PayPal transaction if that works for you.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Mxrdad wrote:I'll take all the .45 acp you have. PM me and we can hook up this week.
And I'll take the .44 magnum, but need it shipped to Grapevine. PM me, and I'll setup a PayPal transaction if that works for you.
That works for me. PM on the way.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
PM responded to.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Mxrdad

Post by Mxrdad »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
PM responded to.
Just wanted to say thank you to Soccerdad1995. It was a pleasure meeting him and would not hesitate to buy from him again. He made me a great deal on the ammo. AND, I was able to see him OC, awesome. I wish I could have returned the favor but my schedule did not allow OC that day so my little Ruger LC9s had to stay concealed. I think I heard my LC9s whisper something like, I'm not worthy to the Nighthawk! LOL.

Thanks again. :thumbs2:
Just some guy's opinion.

Topic author
Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Mxrdad wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:
The Annoyed Man wrote:
PM responded to.
Just wanted to say thank you to Soccerdad1995. It was a pleasure meeting him and would not hesitate to buy from him again. He made me a great deal on the ammo. AND, I was able to see him OC, awesome. I wish I could have returned the favor but my schedule did not allow OC that day so my little Ruger LC9s had to stay concealed. I think I heard my LC9s whisper something like, I'm not worthy to the Nighthawk! LOL.

Thanks again. :thumbs2:
It was great meeting you as well.

Return to “Closed Items”