FS: Springfield XDS 4.0 Holsters & Mag Carrier

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
SoloXCRacer
Posts in topic: 1

FS: Springfield XDS 4.0 Holsters & Mag Carrier

Post by SoloXCRacer »

Hi everyone! I've got a couple of holsters I'm selling for a Springfield XDS 4.0. That's the one with the 4" barrel. I'm also selling a mag carrier for 9mm single stack mags specifically for the Springfield XDS 3.3 or 4.0. I'm not sure if it will fit other single stack firearms since this was custom made by Cook's.

I'm in north Dallas Area (Dallas/Plano/Frisco, etc) for FTF, but I'd be willing to ship either UPS or FedEx for another $10. I'll also take cash, money order, or PayPal only. If you all have any questions, let me know!

Item #1: Stealthgear USA Onyx IWB Hoster for Springfield XDS 4"

This holster is very high quality and was only worn less than 5 times. No signs of wear, and it is like new. I'm getting rid of this because I'm getting rid of my XDS in favor of other carry guns. Right handed draw.

Price: $80

Item #2: Cook's Tuckable IWB Holster for Springfield XDS 4"

All kydex holster with Kryptek Typhoon Pattern. Retention is superb and the draw is really smooth! Right Handed.

Price: $40

Item #3: Cook's Ambi IWB/OWB Magazine Carrier for Springfield XDS 9mm Single Stack Magazines

Black carbon fiber pattern.

Price: $20

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”