Sights, rails, and more

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
FAAPOD
Posts in topic: 5

Sights, rails, and more

Post by FAAPOD »

I'm selling several items from a couple of projects that I've decided to sell or go a different direction on. All items have been mounted, but all are six months old or less. Except the RRA hand guard and pistol grip. Those are a few years old. All prices noted are shipped to lower 48. Preferred payment method is PayPal, you pay the fees. Will also accept a cashiers check or USPS Money Order. PM me here or text me at 832 five four seven 7111.

First up is a Burris Fastfire III 3 MOA red dot sight with Picatinny rail mount. This was briefly mounted on a KSG that I shot 20 rounds through and decided to sell. SOLD SOLD

Next up is a set of Magpul MBUS Gen 2 sights. Briefly mounted on the same gun as above. SOLD SOLD

Next up is a Troy Industries Battle Rail for M1A/M14. This was briefly mounted on my M1A SOCOM 16. I do have all of the mounting hardware. $235

Next up are a set of Troy Industries folding M4 battle sights. Front is tritium. These were briefly mounted on my M1A with the rail above. $200

Next up is a set of Nightforce titanium alloy scope rings. 30 mm, 1.125" high. $135.

Next up is a Rock River Arms carbine length AR-15 hand guard. SOLD SOLD

Lastly, a Rock River Arms logoed Hogue AR-15 rubber pistol grip. $13

Last edited by FAAPOD on Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Sights, rails, and more

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Quick question about the Troy battle sights..... how do you make sure the sight post is oriented with the tritium facing you, without raising or lowering your point of impact?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Wag2323

Post by Wag2323 »

TAM I just looked into how that works last week. Under the sight post the disc is actually two disc with the pin stopping them both from moving. You rotate them both to get the height and then press it just enough to rotate only the top disc to get the post in the right direction.

In his picture you can kind of see the two parts if you zoom in

Topic author
FAAPOD

Post by FAAPOD »

Yes, what he said.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Quick question about the Troy battle sights..... how do you make sure the sight post is oriented with the tritium facing you, without raising or lowering your point of impact?
Great question...I've been wondering the same thing about high visibility sight posts.
Wag2323 wrote:TAM I just looked into how that works last week. Under the sight post the disc is actually two disc with the pin stopping them both from moving. You rotate them both to get the height and then press it just enough to rotate only the top disc to get the post in the right direction.

In his picture you can kind of see the two parts if you zoom in
Thanks for the answer! Now I can move forward with upgrading the sight post on my M&P Sport II.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
FAAPOD

Post by FAAPOD »

bblhd672 wrote:Thanks for the answer! Now I can move forward with upgrading the sight post on my M&P Sport II.
Fortunately, I know just where you can get some!
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Topic author
FAAPOD

Post by FAAPOD »

Need this stuff gone. Make me an offer...
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Topic author
FAAPOD

Post by FAAPOD »

I've still got the Troy battle rail and sights, the night force scope rings, and the AR pistol grip. Make an offer.
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”