Andrews Custom Monarch sig p238

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: Keith B, carlson1

Topic author
SRO1911

Andrews Custom Monarch sig p238

Postby SRO1911 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:02 pm

Being a great husband, I endeavored to make sure Mrs 1911 had good leather.
Being a very poor planner - things did not work out as planned.
I ordered my wife an Andrews custom Leatherworks monarch holster - for those not familiar with Mr Andrews work, the monarch is the absolute best shoulder rig on the market without question.
After waiting the better part of a year (Andrews recently moved shops and had some health issues causing significant delays) We received a beautifully finished Shoulder holster, hand boned to perfectly match a Sig P238 with the double mag pouch (snaps) to balance it out for a right handed user in smooth, silky black.

Despite several conversations where I was assured there was sufficient adjustment for a well proportioned grandmother, it just does not work for her. My wife was blessed with an over abundance of that which other members of the better half of our race spend a great deal on to duplicate. While Mr Andrews was an absolute professional in every regard, and his work is above reproach - like many he may not exactly grasp what the letter F represents :tiphat: as compared to the more common earlier part of the alphabet.

This holster has been semi-fitted but not worn beyond the range of a full length mirror. It has been handled less than pretty much anything you might see at your LGS.
http://www.andrewsleather.com/monarch.htm

This holster is 250 PLUS actual shipping, with a 6-9 month lead time as far as I know.

Buying this one will save you the 6-9 months as well as shipping.
200 cash or interesting trades
Located just south of abilene but willing to travel or ship depending.
Last edited by SRO1911 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When any govt, or church,says This you can't read, are forbidden to know, the result is tyranny and oppression. Little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked; no force can control a free man, not the rack, bombs, not anything, you can't conquer a free man, at most you can kill him.

Topic author
SRO1911

Re: Andrews Custom Monarch sig p238

Postby SRO1911 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:57 am

Still available.
When any govt, or church,says This you can't read, are forbidden to know, the result is tyranny and oppression. Little force is needed to control a man who has been hoodwinked; no force can control a free man, not the rack, bombs, not anything, you can't conquer a free man, at most you can kill him.

RossA

Postby RossA » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:28 pm

Nice rig. I have to laugh that he didn't know what F meant!
God and the soldier we adore,
In times of danger, not before.
The danger gone, the trouble righted,
God's forgotten, the soldier slighted.

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:42 pm

To the top
Will consider offers.

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:34 pm

Price drop
$200

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Will be in san Antonio on Monday - south on us83 to junction then I10 in.

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:22 pm

May be heading to dfw next weekend (may 6/7) - still available.

RHenriksen

Postby RHenriksen » Mon May 01, 2017 6:57 pm

I can only contribute my enthusiastic endorsement of this rig. Love my monarch!
I'll quit carrying a gun when they make murder and armed robbery illegal

Houston Technology Consulting
soup-to-nuts IT infrastructure design, deployment, and support for SMBs

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Fri May 12, 2017 8:41 am

Up for the weekend.
:tiphat:

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:22 pm

Still available, its a shame to let art like this just hang in the closet.

Topic author
SRO1911

Postby SRO1911 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:01 pm

Bump

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”