WTS - 1911 IWB/OWB and Sig P226 Holsters

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 4

WTS - 1911 IWB/OWB and Sig P226 Holsters

Post by carlson1 »

I am in Irving and I do not mind mailing holsters to Forum members. If interested in either of the holsters please email: pastor at fbcirving dot com

SOLD - Milt Sparks Holster

$125.00 - Wilson Combat Black Shark Lo Profile Holster for 1911 4.25". Used three times. The Lo-Profile® holster is designed for the person that carries all day long and demands maximum comfort and concealability. This holster's pancake style design actually conforms to the shape of the waist, blending its lines to those of the person wearing it. This feature has obvious benefits for concealment, but also helps the holster feel more comfortable with less likelihood of it hanging up on objects or shifting position. The two-belt slot design positions the holster with a slight forward cant while providing incredible stability. This carry position offers maximum comfort and concealability while allowing a very smooth draw from just about any position. The low-cut front will have you clearing leather just above the belt line. A custom-formed safety guard is incorporated in this design to protect the thumb safety and your clothing during carry. Bill Wilson says: "It's one of the most comfortable holsters I've ever worn." Meets I.D.P.A. holster criteria.

$85.00 - D.M. Bullard Dual Carry for a Sig P226. Will fit the P227 and P220 This is brand new and has all of the hardward. "Dual Carry" holster is an IWB and an OWB all in one. Holster has a 25 degree forward cant and is designed to worn behind the hip at the 4-5 o'clock position and WILL NOT Carry in the SOB position. Holster has a reinforced opening and fully covers the barrel of your gun. It has an open muzzle. Holster comes standard with the metal clips which fit up to an 1 1/2" belt.

Topic author
carlson1

Re: WTS - 1911 IWB/OWB and Sig P226 Holsters

Post by carlson1 »

Milt Sparks is SOLD

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

D.M. Bullard for P226 is SPF.

cheezit
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cheezit »

Got any thing comming up for a 3" 1911?

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

cheezit wrote:Got any thing comming up for a 3" 1911?
I have the above Wilson Combat Black Shark Skin holster for a 3.5" that I was planning on selling.

cheezit
Posts in topic: 2

Post by cheezit »

I'm pretty much iwb, but I'm very tempted. I need to find something for my new to me colt defender

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”