SOLD: SLIDE FIRE SSAR-15 NEW IN PACKAGE

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 4

SOLD: SLIDE FIRE SSAR-15 NEW IN PACKAGE

Post by TreyHouston »

Traded, thanks for the intrest!

feel free to PM. ;-)

https://www.slidefire.com/ssar15-mod
Last edited by TreyHouston on Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

thelurker
Posts in topic: 1

Re: SLIDE FIRE SSAR-15 NEW IN PACKAGE

Post by thelurker »

I actually had one of these ordered and paid through Cabelas but they canceled my order prior to shipping.

I will gladly pay you full retail plus delivery, which is $300 + shipping. It is definately worth retail, but not at a $400 premium.
TSRA Life Member/NRA Endowment Member/Veteran

Topic author
TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

Honestly, I was really wanting to trade it for a good 1911... or 10/22 with more, or handgin with ammo.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

I think the value of these have gone up considerably in the last 2 weeks. If I had the money I would consider buying one for an investment. I've seen people make good money selling preban ARs and ammo during the shortages.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

howdy

Post by howdy »

Liberty wrote:I think the value of these have gone up considerably in the last 2 weeks. If I had the money I would consider buying one for an investment. I've seen people make good money selling preban ARs and ammo during the shortages.

I feel just the opposite. I think the value of the stocks are near zero. I have a "very close friend" who has one and that person is going to pull it off his AR-15 and reinstall the regular stock. I look for the guvment to make possession a felony.
Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

Topic author
TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

howdy wrote:
Liberty wrote:I think the value of these have gone up considerably in the last 2 weeks. If I had the money I would consider buying one for an investment. I've seen people make good money selling preban ARs and ammo during the shortages.

I feel just the opposite. I think the value of the stocks are near zero. I have a "very close friend" who has one and that person is going to pull it off his AR-15 and reinstall the regular stock. I look for the guvment to make possession a felony.
If that happens, triggers and springs will be next

Topbuilder

Post by Topbuilder »

"I feel just the opposite. I think the value of the stocks are near zero. I have a "very close friend" who has one and that person is going to pull it off his AR-15 and reinstall the regular stock. I look for the guvment to make possession a felony."

I heard a story about the flood of sales on GB after Vegas. Someone ended the run when they bought all remaining inventory in the sale (420?).

I too do not think we will be talking about "pre-ban" bump stocks in a year.
"It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God, and the Bible." George Washington

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

TreyHouston wrote:
howdy wrote:

If that happens, triggers and springs will be next
:iagree: and then AR's in general. Followed by all semi-autos.

My Glocks have numerous after market modifications that allow me to fire them more rapidly, among other benefits. Legal language to "ban" bump stocks will either not cover them completely, or will cover a huge percentage of semi-auto firearms in general. If such a ban is ever passed, all it will take is one overly aggressive anti-gun DA who reads the law literally, and we will see a huge backlash followed by a push to repeal the law.

slinco

Post by slinco »

Gouge much?
PETULANT MISANTHROPE
Why do they call it Tourist Season if ya can't shoot 'em?

pbwalker

Post by pbwalker »

Topbuilder wrote:"I feel just the opposite. I think the value of the stocks are near zero. I have a "very close friend" who has one and that person is going to pull it off his AR-15 and reinstall the regular stock. I look for the guvment to make possession a felony."

I heard a story about the flood of sales on GB after Vegas. Someone ended the run when they bought all remaining inventory in the sale (420?).

I hadn't heard that myself, but it wouldn't surprise me. There's a site that still has a few in stock ($179 to $199), and I'd jump on one if I wanted it. I guess I just got my full auto fix when I was in the military. :lol: I'm just weary on buying it if it ends up that possession is a felony.
*NRA Endowment Member* | Veteran
Vote Adam Kraut for the NRA Board of Directors - http://www.adamkraut.com/

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

pbwalker wrote:
Topbuilder wrote:"I feel just the opposite. I think the value of the stocks are near zero. I have a "very close friend" who has one and that person is going to pull it off his AR-15 and reinstall the regular stock. I look for the guvment to make possession a felony."

I hadn't heard that myself, but it wouldn't surprise me. There's a site that still has a few in stock ($179 to $199), and I'd jump on one if I wanted it. I guess I just got my full auto fix when I was in the military. :lol: I'm just weary on buying it if it ends up that possession is a felony.
I just don't see the government making the leap to banning the ownership of guns or gun parts. There are some proposals in congress along those lines, but those are so broad as to be ridiculous. If they are implemented as a ban on ownership / possession, then most guns would be "illegal" (at least until the SCOTUS heard the case).

Personally, I'll keep buying things like magazines, after market triggers, pants with belt loops, sandpaper, etc., that "increase the rate of fire" for my guns. I'll worry about someone banning them if and when a law is passed. If that happens, and the law is not overturned, then I guess I will have to make the same decision that the British subjects residing in Boston and other colonies had to make in 1776. Hopefully it won't come down to that.

Topic author
TreyHouston

Post by TreyHouston »

slinco wrote:Gouge much?
Na, im looking at some $550ish trades right now, pretty sure they didn’t pay that for them either...!

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

TreyHouston wrote:
slinco wrote:Gouge much?
Na, im looking at some $550ish trades right now, pretty sure they didn’t pay that for them either...!
This is kind of like asking if someone is "gouging" when they buy an AR right now as opposed to a year ago. The market is what it is, IMHO. And it goes up and down.

Return to “Closed Items”