WTS: Sneaky Pete Holster for LC9

Holsters and firearms-related gear and accessories, reloading equipment & supplies, ammo

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
thatguyoverthere
Posts in topic: 1

WTS: Sneaky Pete Holster for LC9

Post by thatguyoverthere »

Used Sneaky Pete holster custom sized for Ruger LC9. Will probably (may?) also work with other similar sized pistols. I liked the holster, but don't have the LC9 any more, and don't have anything else close in size, so don't need the holster any more.

Totally encloses the pistol. Flap has two small internal magnets to keep it closed.

Since it is an OWB holster, I attached an embroidered red cross emblem as "camouflage" to make it look like some kind of first-aid kit rather than a pistol holster.

Black cordura nylon. Dimensions approximately 6.5 inches tall, 5.5 inches wide, 1.25 inches thick.

Good condition. Since I did not carry the LC9 too often, the holster was used very little.

$20 FTF in the McKinney/Sherman/Greenville triangle, or $25 and I'll mail it to you.

Sorry, I guess I'm not clever enough to get the pictures into this post right now. You can access pictures on my cloud drive at this link: https://1drv.ms/f/s!ArSx1t4JcWDtlCNvBVznSxUA_nVI Click on the picture there for a larger view. You do NOT have to log in or have an account to view the pictures.

Return to “Holsters, Accessories, Reloading Equipment & Supplies”