Reviews

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Ruark
Posts in topic: 1

Reviews

Post by Ruark »

I'm wondering, if it hasn't been brought up in the past, if this site could have a couple of sections for reviews. We could have one for all the sporting goods store and gun shops scattered all over Texas. Seems like every small town has at least one. Then have another one for CHL instruction. Some of these are big fancy outfits. On the other hand, sometimes I'm driving down some country road and there'll be a rundown old trailer house by the side of the road with a poster board sign tacked to the fence, "Texas Concealed Handgun License." It makes you wonder...
Last edited by Ruark on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Ruark

C-dub

Re: Reviews

Post by C-dub »

I have always just done a search for a particular store and plenty of information comes up.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Lambda Force

Re: Reviews

Post by Lambda Force »

Ruark wrote:On the other hand, sometimes I'm driving down some country road and there'll be a rundown old trailer house by the side of the road with a poster board sign tacked to the fence, "Texas Concealed Handgun License." It makes you wonder...
Most instructors don't get rich teaching CHL classes.
Tyranny is identified by what is legal for government employees but illegal for the citizenry.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”