moved around a lot

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
koconcept
Posts in topic: 2

moved around a lot

Post by koconcept »

When I was between the ages of 17-20 I did a lot of moving around and didn't neccesarily change myh dl each time I moved, is there a tool somewhere to get all my former addresses for the last 10 years or do I need to just put down listed addresses that where on my drivers license. Your input is appreciated.

Teamless
Posts in topic: 1

Re: moved around a lot

Post by Teamless »

the last time I had a credit report ran, it showed all the prior addresses that I had for any credit companies (car loans, credit cards, etc), so that is an easy way - if you have someone in the car or banking industry that is willing to run it and give you a copy (which they are not always allowed to do by their policies)
League City, TX
Yankee born, but got to Texas as fast as I could! NRA / PSC / IANAL

apostate
Posts in topic: 1

Post by apostate »

Teamless wrote:the last time I had a credit report ran, it showed all the prior addresses that I had for any credit companies (car loans, credit cards, etc), so that is an easy way - if you have someone in the car or banking industry that is willing to run it and give you a copy (which they are not always allowed to do by their policies)
http://www.ftc.gov/freereports" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Topic author
koconcept
Posts in topic: 2

Post by koconcept »

Thanks i really didnt even dawn on me to get a credit report lol.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”