Eligibility question

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Ameer
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Eligibility question

Post by Ameer »

matajl wrote:I have taken the CHL class already. Very valuable information. I did it for the "just in case" factor.Is anyone here a Texas resident that has a Florida CCW and not a Texas CHL? I am reading the process is not long at all. Is this true?
Florida will accept your Texas CHL class certificate as proof of training.
I believe the basic political division in this country is not between liberals and conservatives but between those who believe that they should have a say in the personal lives of strangers and those who do not.

Wiebelhaus
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Wiebelhaus »

I just went through this, I had a assault charge for fighting years ago but I completed deferred adjudication and that is considered a guilty plea and punishment served but no final conviction, so when your asked that question you can honestly answer NO that you were not "Convicted" but a back ground check will show you were arrested for _____= Insert "crime". But you can be arrested for anything but you have to actually be convicted for it reflect negatively, this DA is a way to give first time offenders a second chance in Texas.

recaffeination

Post by recaffeination »

You will have to honestly list the arrest and disposition on your application.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”