Eligibility question...

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Crossfire
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Eligibility question...

Post by Crossfire »

Keith B wrote:
LaRue32 wrote: Can anyone recommend a good class in fort worth?
See the post above for our own moderator Crossfire. She is a top notch instructor and teaches classes at Cabela's in Fort Worth. The classes are very informative and fun. And one of their range safety officers is an extremely intelligent and good looking, strapping hunk of a guy (if I say so myself)

Keith B
Range Safety Officer - Crossfire Training

:mrgreen:
And that's why we call him Wolowitz... :rolll
Texas LTC Instructor, FFL, IdentoGO Fingerprinting Partner
http://www.Crossfire-Training.com

Keith B
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Keith B »

Crossfire wrote:
Keith B wrote:
LaRue32 wrote: Can anyone recommend a good class in fort worth?
See the post above for our own moderator Crossfire. She is a top notch instructor and teaches classes at Cabela's in Fort Worth. The classes are very informative and fun. And one of their range safety officers is an extremely intelligent and good looking, strapping hunk of a guy (if I say so myself)

Keith B
Range Safety Officer - Crossfire Training

:mrgreen:
And that's why we call him Wolowitz... :rolll
'Cept I'm Methodist, not Jewish. ;-) But I DO wish I was going into space. :thumbs2:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

scud runner
Posts in topic: 1

Post by scud runner »

LaRue32 wrote:Hello everyone. I am new to the forum and in need of assistance. On 06/09/2005 I was arrested for "DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED", I was placed on 2 years probation and 24 hours of comunity service. I had to attended alcohol abuse classes, I recieved a certificte for completion of the class. My question is: Do I have to disclose this class?
Did you apply yet? Wondering how this turned out.

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”