Abbreviated profanity

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

jocat54
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Abbreviated profanity

Post by jocat54 »

I really like this rule.
It simply amazes me to hear kids today use the language they do and don't really care who hears them--sometimes talking to their parents.
"All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

Keith B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Keith B »

jocat54 wrote:I really like this rule.
It simply amazes me to hear kids today use the language they do and don't really care who hears them--sometimes talking to their parents.
Sad thing is they probably learned it by listening to their parents. :roll:
Keith
Texas LTC Instructor, Missouri CCW Instructor, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor and RSO, NRA Life Member

Psalm 82:3-4

jocat54
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jocat54 »

Keith B wrote:
jocat54 wrote:I really like this rule.
Sad thing is they probably learned it by listening to their parents. :roll:
Sorry to say I have to agree with that
"All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing"

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

The Mods have a had it rough for a while with this kinds of stuff. IIRC, early on, I had a post edited for using an underlined blank space where it was obvious what word should have been there. Some folks have gotten away with quite a bit over the last few years. I don't know if the mods missed them or what, but hopefully the members here will do a better job of censoring themselves and it won't be that much more of a burden for the mods to keep up with.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

I guess some people thought we were kidding. Perhaps I should add that multiple offenses will result in taking a 30-day vacation.

Chas.

sugar land dave

Post by sugar land dave »

A mule is smarter than a donkey which is smarter than a horse which is smarter than the use of some words. I dare no more on this subject. ;-)
DPS Received Forms- 1/18/11 Online Status - 1/27/11 My Mailbox - 2/12/11
NRA Life Member

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”