New LTC

To keep abreast of site changes, or to post a question, idea or suggestion for the website.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Sheryl
Posts in topic: 2

New LTC

Post by Sheryl »

Just completed the online application. Have my cert from class. On the checklist from class it said send barcode page from checklist. The app doesn't mention sending a barcode. Do I need to only send the LTC class form? Do not want to send more than necessary but, also don't want to send not enough. Thanks

infoman
Posts in topic: 1

Re: New LTC

Post by infoman »

You do not need the barcode page.

brucesw2

Post by brucesw2 »

i sent mine and all documents in 2014 ...the instuctions said to send it and all documents at the same time....look on the original barcode page the app sent you ...if it is on the checklist to send original barcode page send it

Topic author
Sheryl
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Sheryl »

Thank you! Just nervous about not getting it right the first time. Should be all done after the prints tomorrow.

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

Congrats! Remember when you get your plastic to always carry when and where you can! Stay safe and happy shooting! :fire

skeathley

Post by skeathley »

RSD dropped the requirement for the barcode in 2017, but failed to remove every reference to it. It is not necessary to send it.
Texas LTC Instructor / RSO / SSC
Viet Nam Veteran: 25th Infantry, Cu Chi
https://mckinneyfirearmstraining.com

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

Welcome to The Forum Sheryl!
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Return to “Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions”