Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore reduced

All state and federal laws, as well as FFL regulations apply, and it is the responsibility of buyers and sellers to comply

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Roger Howard

Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore reduced

Postby Roger Howard » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:13 am

Ruger Precision in 6.5 Creedmore. Bipod, muzzle brake, 2 ten round magazines, 60-80 rounds match grade ammo, sniper drag bag. 4-24x50 Barska scope. It really needs better optics for long range accuracy but will get you going.. Clearing out the safe for other toys.

Only had 20-40 rounds through it

FTF Houston area $1700

http://s764.photobucket.com/user/txsgho ... sort=3&o=1
Last edited by Roger Howard on Fri May 19, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Topic author
Roger Howard

Re: Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore

Postby Roger Howard » Fri May 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Reduced $1600
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

igcsteve

Re: Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore reduced

Postby igcsteve » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:19 am

Can't believe someone hasn't grab this one yet. Talk about precision, this model was used to shoot a 2 liter bottle at 1 mile in the Ruger Precision challenge! This is a superb rifle from a great seller.
- NRA Life Member
- TSRA Life Member

C-dub

Re: Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore reduced

Postby C-dub » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:59 pm

A little over a year ago I might have snapped this up. I was considering the Ruger 6.5mm Hunter rifle, but probably would have gotten this one from another member here instead. I ended up tripping upon a Colt GC Trophy and am in no position to get this rifle at this time. A very nice rifle it is for whoever does get it.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.

Return to “Firearms”