This is what is for sale:
This is a completely custom built rifle. Nothing was spared by the builder at the time to build this thing. It is a little bit dated, but it has bagged an impressive list of everything from white tails to mulies to elk to antelope to bear with this thing.......not to mention the odd coyote or bobcat.
I want to sell the scope and the rifle separately, or as a package, but either way, the prices are firm. I know what this rifle is worth. Firm price of $1,000 by for the rifle by itself, and firm on the scope and rings by themselves at $500. I will do a package deal with rifle and scope together for $1,400 firm.
- Caliber: .264 Winchester Magnum (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.264_Winchester_Magnum). Will push a 140 grain bullet to 3,200 fps and 3,183 ft-lbs.
- Action: Sako, with large “tactical” bolt knob
- Barrel: 26” Krieger stainless heavy profile match grade barrel with a 1:8 twist, threaded, with attached muzzle break. Barrel has been hand-painted in “camo” colors to match the stock. The barrel is free-floated in the stock (see pictures).
- Trigger: unknown (to me). . .but assume Sako, average of 4 pulls yields 2 lb 3.5 oz on Lyman digital trigger scale. (see attached picture)
- Stock: McMillan Fiberglass, hand-painted in “camo” colors. Stock paint shows wear in spots.
- .264 Winchester Magnum RCB reloading dies, fired and unfired brass (there is some available), assorted stuff like remaining primers if there any, or left over bullets if there are any, and the reloading data accumulated for this rifle will be included.
- Carl Zeiss Conquest, 6.5-20x50mm MC, standard milling reticle, 1” tube, target turrets with 1/4 MOA adjustment knobs, and a side focus knob opposite the windage knob. The glass is VERY clear. There is no reticle illumination.
- The rings are an unknown (to me) brand of “tactical” style rings, directly mounted to the front and rear receiver bridges. (See pictures for detail)
In the near future, I will be posting an ad for some other guns, but this one deserved it's own page.