WTB Judge or Governor

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTB Judge or Governor

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

You can give up on buying a Governor in Texas, it just isn't going to happen. It was possible a long while back, but not now.

In Harris County, it was very difficult to find a Judge to buy at any price, but it that's probably going to change. The Democrats won all judicial races in November, so the market will pick up. I have no idea what the price will be, but the problem is the length of ownership. They are so much in demand that there's always someone who is going to offer a higher price. Judges just don't stay "bought" these days.

Best of luck.
Chas.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:You can give up on buying a Governor in Texas, it just isn't going to happen. It was possible a long while back, but not now.

In Harris County, it was very difficult to find a Judge to buy at any price, but that's probably going to change. The Democrats won all judicial races in November, so the market will pick up. I have no idea what the price will be, but the problem is the length of ownership. Judges just don't stay "bought" these days.

Best of luck.
Chas.
Oh no you din't! "rlol"
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
Diz
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Diz »

I am honored that you would respond to my post. Our politics are the same. Thank you for all your hard work.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

We need to consider Diz for vice president of marketing. I can't remember anyone ever getting so many free bumps so quickly for a WTB topic.

BTW, folks, he's looking for a S&W Governor or Taurus Judge. ;-)
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Topic author
Diz
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Diz »

Thanks, but I've already got a President job. Trying to retire and move to the ranch.

Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

Skiprr wrote:BTW, folks, he's looking for a S&W Governor or Taurus Judge. ;-)
Oh, my mistake.

Chas.

puma guy
Posts in topic: 1

Post by puma guy »

I see quite a few Taurus Judge pistols for sale. Sort of like Model 29 S&W's prior to "Dirty Harry" Pawn shops would have the pistols and a box of ammunition with 44 rounds in it. As in 50 rounds of .44 Mag minus the six they tried in the pistol. :biggrinjester:
KAHR PM40/Hoffner IWB and S&W Mod 60/ Galco IWB
NRA Endowment Member, TSRA Life Member,100 Club Life Member,TFC Member
My Faith, My Gun and My Constitution: I cling to all three!

Return to “Closed Items”