Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore reduced

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Roger Howard
Posts in topic: 3

Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore reduced

Post by Roger Howard »

Ruger Precision in 6.5 Creedmore. Bipod, muzzle brake, 2 ten round magazines, 60-80 rounds match grade ammo, sniper drag bag. 4-24x50 Barska scope. It really needs better optics for long range accuracy but will get you going.. Must sell

Only had 20-40 rounds through it

FTF Houston area $1300 (price reduced)

http://s764.photobucket.com/user/txsgho ... sort=3&o=1
Last edited by Roger Howard on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If guns kill people, then I can blame mispelled words on my pencil

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Topic author
Roger Howard

Re: Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore

Post by Roger Howard »

Reduced $1600

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

igcsteve
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ruger Precision Rifle 6.5 Creedmore reduced

Post by igcsteve »

Can't believe someone hasn't grab this one yet. Talk about precision, this model was used to shoot a 2 liter bottle at 1 mile in the Ruger Precision challenge! This is a superb rifle from a great seller.
- NRA Life Member
- TSRA Life Member

C-dub
Posts in topic: 1

Post by C-dub »

A little over a year ago I might have snapped this up. I was considering the Ruger 6.5mm Hunter rifle, but probably would have gotten this one from another member here instead. I ended up tripping upon a Colt GC Trophy and am in no position to get this rifle at this time. A very nice rifle it is for whoever does get it.
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
Roger Howard

Post by Roger Howard »

Need to sell, priced reduced to $1300

Return to “Closed Items”