WTS: FN FS2000 ODG - DFW Metro (Reduced)

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
QB
Posts in topic: 1

WTS: FN FS2000 ODG - DFW Metro (Reduced)

Post by QB »

FS2000 ODG - the condition is as close to LIKE NEW IN BOX as you can get. I am the second owner but neither the first owner nor I shot the rifle, it has only been test fired at the factory. PRISTINE CONDITION. This is one of my "duplicate" rifles and I'm selling it to purchase a bolt action.

Comes with:
* original box serialized to the rifle
* original factory FNH 30 round magazine
* FNH lock
* manual
* OD green tool case with tools as shown in the picture
* JUDO CHOP oversized aluminum charging handle installed ($59 from Bullpup Armory). The original FN charging handle is included with the rifle

SPECS CALIBER: 5.56x45mm (.223 Rem.)
OPERATION: Gas, rotating-bolt
MAG CAPACITY: 30 Rd.
WEIGHT: 7.86 lb.
BARREL LENGTH: 17.44"
OVERALL LENGTH: 29.29"
GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS: Semi-automatic Short-stroke gas piston system
RECEIVER: Forward-fired ejection port, Rear chamber access cover, Rotating bolt, gas-operated action, Left-side folding charging handle, Top-mounted one-piece MIL-STD-1913 accessory rail
BARREL: Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined bore,Ported muzzle brake, Non-reflective black oxide finish
STOCK: OD Green Synthetic ambidextrous thumbhole design, Molded-in sling attachment points
OPERATING CONTROLS: Left-side charging handle, Safety switch inside trigger guard, Ambidextrous magazine release and safety switch
MAGAZINE: 30 round FNH Magazine

Buyer pays $35 shipping within the 48 Continental United States. Will not ship to CA, NY, IL, CO, CT, DC, HI, MD, MA, NJ or any state, city, locality that prohibits the weapon or 30 round magazines. Please know you laws prior to bidding. If you have a question on whether my FFL will ship to your location please contact me prior to bidding. Grabagun is the dealer/FFL that will be shipping this rifle for me.

Shipping of Firearms: All firearms are shipped to a licensed FFL dealer only, no exceptions. A signed legible copy of your dealer's FFL license with your name on it must be emailed to me before my FFL dealer can ship your firearm. The FFL can also be emailed to my dealer/FFL (I will provide the info for the shipping dealer). I am willing to meet face to face in the Carrollton area if you have a TX LTC.

Price: $2,225.00
Method of payment: USPS Money Order
Will sell face to face in the Carrollton/DFW are if the buyer has a TX LTC.

Additional photos can be sent upon request.

Thanks

ImageImage
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Return to “Closed Items”