SOLD: XD 45 Tactical, 24" Bull Barrel AR15 Upper

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
strogg
Posts in topic: 4

SOLD: XD 45 Tactical, 24" Bull Barrel AR15 Upper

Post by strogg »

Time to pare down my collection so I can get more guns! I have for sale the following:

Springfield XD 45 Tactical (5”) w/ TFX Pro sights, extended mag release, and PRP ultimate match trigger. I still have original parts if you want them. Comes with 3 13 round factory magazines. Approx 1500-2000 rounds through the gun. Comes with Blade-Tech level 2 thumbreak duty holster. Asking $350. I need this to move

Stag Bull barrel UPPER ONLY (I'm keeping the lower for a different project). < 1000 rounds through it. Asking $600 w/ Bushnell AR-223 scope. $450 w/o scope. I need this to move.

XD sale will be either A: face to face with a valid CHL or LTC, or B: shipped to FFL. Through personal preference, I would like to make sure the buyer can pass a NICS background check. The upper, since it's not a firearm, I can ship directly. All prices are also quite arbitrary. If for whatever reason you think it’s a steal already, then good for you. Otherwise, offer me whatever you think should be fair.

Pictures here. More available upon request. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... lNVT2FHMEE
Last edited by strogg on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 2

Re: FS: XD 45 Tactical, RIA 1911A2, 20" Bull Barrel AR15

Post by Beiruty »

I may be interested in the 45 ACP pistols. Getting a look at pictures
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Beiruty »

The AR is a good deal for those who want one. I already have similar RRA 18" SS rifle at 3X the cost. Go buy it!
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

imkopaka
Posts in topic: 1

Post by imkopaka »

Beiruty wrote:I may be interested in the 45 ACP pistols. Getting a look at pictures
Beiruty, I can vouch for the XD. That's what I carry on the daily. It's LARGE but it's comfortable to hold and comfortable to shoot. I've never been more accurate than when I fire that monster; I've hit jackrabbits one-handed at 50 yards like it was how they were destined to die. Highly recommend.

If I didn't already have an AR that I like and the very same XD you're selling, I would be very interested. Whoever buys them will be a very happy camper, though. :cheers2:
Never bring a knife to a gun fight.
Carry gun: Springfield XD Tactical .45

Topic author
strogg

Post by strogg »

All items still available. Update on XD 45. I found one of these for it lying around https://shop.blade-tech.com/?cPath=1_4_5. Whoever picks up the gun can have it n/c. I really don't think I'll need it again.

Topic author
strogg

Post by strogg »

Wow I totally forgot about this. This will be the last bump. Clearly, I'm not exactly in a rush to sell these, nor do I really need to in all honesty. They're just up because I want to get some new, different toys at some point without having to appropriate a budget for them. So with that in mind, I won't issue a "price drop", but you are more than welcome to shoot me any offer you personally deem fair. Justify it, and the gun(s) will be yours. If you still see it for sale, that means it still is.

Topic author
strogg

Re: FS: XD 45 Tactical, 24" Bull Barrel AR15 Upper

Post by strogg »

Bump. There are a couple guns I'd like to pick up and make room for, but due to budgetary constraints, I need to get rid of these first. Prices adjusted, and I realized the barrel is 24", not 20. whoops

Return to “Closed Items”