Free stuff.......

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 3

Free stuff.......

Post by The Annoyed Man »

I have the following items I am giving away to the first taker. I currently live in Grapevine, but will be living in North Richland Hills in about 3 days from now. It's not a ton of stuff, but it might be useful to somebody:
  • A .40 S&W magazine, made by H&K, made to fit the full-sized USP .40. It has 10 "witness" holes in the back, but I have no idea of how many rounds it actually holds. It currently has two Remington JHPs of unknown weight in the mag.
  • 8 rounds of Remington flat nose FMJ of unknown weight.
  • One (green) 50 round box of Monarch .40 S&W 180 grain TMJ, missing 9 rounds, so 41 total rounds.
This stuff is free to whomever wants it, but I'm way too busy trying to move from my old house to my new house to box it up for shipping, or to take the time to drive it to a post office or UPS facility. PM me for my phone number. First person who makes arrangements to take it, gets it. If you come pick it up, I'll even give you a cold beer.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Free stuff.......

Post by RoyGBiv »

If I had the time I'd take you up on the cold beer.
I don't need anything in 40 cal.

Hoping your move goes smoothly.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

RPBrown

Post by RPBrown »

I don't have anything in a .40 but would also take you up on a cold beer. Heck, I'd even bring my own. Do you like milk stouts? :mrgreen:
NRA-Benefactor Life member
TSRA-Life member

bmwrdr

Post by bmwrdr »

No need for a .40 item either but I'd help you moving and drink a beer with you if it is a Shiner bock or better.

:cheers2:
I scarified political correctness to preserve honesty ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿══╤─

flechero

Post by flechero »

Careful TAM, you are going to be handing out a bunch of beer and probably need to store a few handguns overnight!! :biggrinjester: The good news is that you may no longer need to hire a mover! :cheers2:

jestedsniper

Post by jestedsniper »

Kinda new here, but if your getting rid of .40 ammo I'd be happy to oblige.

I'm in The Colony, and I'll be passing through there tomorrow evening if it's still available?
:txflag:
"If you want to FEEL safe carry a rabbit's foot. If you want to BE safe carry a .45..."
:thewave

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

jestedsniper wrote:Kinda new here, but if your getting rid of .40 ammo I'd be happy to oblige.

I'm in The Colony, and I'll be passing through there tomorrow evening if it's still available?
It's still available, but I won't be tomorrow evening. I'm taking hydrocodone right now because I hurt so bad from all the moving. Tomorrow, I'll be passed out early. But if you still want it after that, let me know.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
The Annoyed Man

flechero wrote:Careful TAM, you are going to be handing out a bunch of beer and probably need to store a few handguns overnight!! :biggrinjester: The good news is that you may no longer need to hire a mover! :cheers2:
Too late! I already paid him for today!

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Closed Items”