Les Baer Custom Carry Blued

All state and federal laws, as well as FFL regulations apply, and it is the responsibility of buyers and sellers to comply

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Les Baer Custom Carry Blued

Postby ScubaSigGuy » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:34 am

This custom carry is pristine. It has had 500 rounds down the pipe total, to complete the break-in. I can't find a mark on it anywhere, and it's been stored since the break-in. Comes with the original fancy cardboard box and the LB candy, as well as the two factory mags that are still wrapped in paper. No particular reason for selling, I just have numerous 1911's and this one sits at the lower end of the spectrum. Sorry for the picture orientation, PB's image editor kept timing out.

$1750 Cash FTF in DFW to a LTC holder.

The only type of trade that I know may be interested in is a Gibson Les Paul (not modified) in great condition, plus or minus cash depending on the value.

Feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Topic author
ScubaSigGuy

Re: Les Baer Custom Carry Blued

Postby ScubaSigGuy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Bump!
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

Return to “Firearms”