SOLD: FN FNS-9C (black) Price Reduced

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
strogg
Posts in topic: 8

SOLD: FN FNS-9C (black) Price Reduced

Post by strogg »

SOLD

OK... this one is a tough one to sell, because I love it so much. And I'm a total FN fanboy too. But alas, I need to get rid of it because it doesn't quite work out for me as a carry gun. The gun conceals just about as well as an FN Five-seveN on my particular body shape. Seriously. IWB is out of the question for me (for any gun, really) because it will slowly creep from 2:00 to 3:00 to 4:00 naturally as I move around. It gets very awkward at the 4:00 part. OWBing a subcompact seems like a complete waste. So rather than using it as an all around carry, I'm going to instead use my Ruger LC9s for pocket carry for the times I need deep concealment and a newly acquired compact for the times I'd like to carry a smaller 9mm OWB.

This has seen about 200 rounds through it total. It shoots very straight. For proof, the very first time I ever shot it was for my LTC qualification, and I got top score. It's very comfortable for people with normal or smaller sized hands. It comes with 3 mags (2x 12 round, 1x 17 round), and two pinkie extensions for the 12 round mags. It has Tru Glo TFX sights on it installed a year ago. I'll also throw in a leather holster and an SG USA IWB holster too. It's not like I'd have any use for those anymore. You'll also get the alternative backstrap (so one curvy and one flat) and a fridge magnet sort of thing that came with the gun.

SOLD
Attachments
20180315_194208.jpg
20180315_195153.jpg
Last edited by strogg on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Grundy1133
Posts in topic: 3

Re: WTS: FN FNS-9C (black)

Post by Grundy1133 »

pics?
NRA Member

Topic author
strogg

Re: WTS: FN FNS-9C (black)

Post by strogg »

Grundy1133 wrote:pics?
Just posted them up

Topic author
strogg

Re: WTS: FN FNS-9C (black) Price Reduced

Post by strogg »

New price

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

What's the new price?

Does it still include all gear previously mentioned?

Topic author
strogg

Post by strogg »

$475 now. Yes, still includes everything, including the other backstrap that came with the gun (just found it last week) and some magnet thing that was on the slide that also came with the retail packaging. I think that's everything it came with out of the box. Also, I'm also open to entertaining reasonable offers.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Wait, perhaps, I'm just slow, but didn't you say the price was reduced?

How is the same price as originally offered a reduced price?

Topic author
strogg

Post by strogg »

Abraham wrote:Wait, perhaps, I'm just slow, but didn't you say the price was reduced?

How is the same price as originally offered a reduced price?
Oh, I modified the original post. I had it at $500 before. I lowered it when I realized grabagun was selling it for the same price. I can't exactly sell it for the same price as new, even with the added goodies.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

sorrry old chum, but you've stymied me...your reasons aren't up to my standards of reasons, but i wish you well...

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

Abraham wrote:sorrry old chum, but you've stymied me...your reasons aren't up to my standards of reasons, but i wish you well...
I think he is saying that it was $500 now it's $475. So he reduced the price by $25. It is not uncommon for sellers to edit the first post in a thread with the new, lowered price.

LDB415
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LDB415 »

It was $500. Now it's $475. Price reduced. I remember looking at it when it was $500 too.
It's fine if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member, GSSF Member
A pistol without a round chambered is an expensive paper weight.

Topic author
strogg

Post by strogg »

Lowered the price again. Kinda tired of having this sit around now.

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

strogg wrote:Lowered the price again. Kinda tired of having this sit around now.
where are you located again? And can the mag release be set up for left handed?
NRA Member

Topic author
strogg

Post by strogg »

Grundy1133 wrote:
strogg wrote:Lowered the price again. Kinda tired of having this sit around now.
where are you located again? And does cand the mag release be set up for left handed?
I'm about 15 minutes east of Denton (the city). The mag release is fully ambi. The effort it takes to hit either side to release is identical. Slide release is also ambi, but I'll be honest. I don't know how it is from either side. I usually just rack the slide home.

Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

strogg wrote:
Grundy1133 wrote:
where are you located again? And does cand the mag release be set up for left handed?
I'm about 15 minutes east of Denton (the city). The mag release is fully ambi. The effort it takes to hit either side to release is identical. Slide release is also ambi, but I'll be honest. I don't know how it is from either side. I usually just rack the slide home.
gotcha. so mckinney area... man i wanna buy this gun but i'd be in a LOT of trouble with the girlfriend...im unemployed right now and im supposed to be saving money... :cryin :cryin maybe i could buy it and tell her its for her but she cant have it until she gets her plastic... and then forget that i had said that and just keep it for myself lol... if you dont end up selling the gun here r u gonna take it to a dealer?
NRA Member

Return to “Closed Items”