*Sold*: Almost new Versa Max Competition 12ga w/Urbino Pistol grip $1000

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
OldCannon
Posts in topic: 2

*Sold*: Almost new Versa Max Competition 12ga w/Urbino Pistol grip $1000

Post by OldCannon »

*Sold*

This one's a bargain. Got this as a gift for the wife, she fired a whopping five rounds and decided it was too heavy for her (no thanks to the nice person that let her try a Browning A5, which she immediately fell in love with :grumble ). For the rest of us, it's an AMAZING 3 Gun shotgun.

This shotgun comes with all the original parts (orig stock, chokes, etc), but the stock is currently outfitted with the Mesa Tactical Urbino Pistol Grip stock. This was originally done to shorten the pull for the stock (by about 2") for my wife, but I left it on in the pics. It's easy to swap back to the original stock if that's your preference.

Note: I will ONLY sell face-to-face to CHL/LTC holders. And other local (or non-local) transactions must be handled through an FFL at your expense (shipping, transfer costs, etc)

Note 2: Kitten not included (she's psycho anyway)

Last edited by OldCannon on Tue May 22, 2018 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Liberty

Re: WTS: Almost new Versa Max Competition 12ga w/Urbino Pistol grip $1000

Post by Liberty »

Not buying guns at this time, but I will take the cat off your hands :yawn :yawn :yawn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

PriestTheRunner
Posts in topic: 1

Post by PriestTheRunner »

"Oh, you're trying to take a picture?....."
-Cat

Topic author
OldCannon

Post by OldCannon »

Liberty wrote:Not buying guns at this time, but I will take the cat off your hands :yawn :yawn :yawn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Careful. We are actually trying to rehome her. She's a year old now. She was the sole survivor of her litter, and her birth was difficult, so she's a bit mentally damaged. She doesn't interact with people the way most cats would. She would be good in a pet-free home with somebody that doesn't fell compelled to pick up and hug a cat. :)
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

:???:
OldCannon wrote:
Liberty wrote:Not buying guns at this time, but I will take the cat off your hands :yawn :yawn :yawn :lol: :lol: :lol:
Careful. We are actually trying to rehome her. She's a year old now. She was the sole survivor of her litter, and her birth was difficult, so she's a bit mentally damaged. She doesn't interact with people the way most cats would. She would be good in a pet-free home with somebody that doesn't fell compelled to pick up and hug a cat. :)
Sounds s lot like my cat. She is lot like me in that way. She is good company, a good friend, isn't into hugs and cuddles, and doesn't take quickly to strangers. Good luck with her.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Return to “Closed Items”