Rock River 458 SOCOM AR and loading supplies for sale

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
mrvmax
Posts in topic: 2

Rock River 458 SOCOM AR and loading supplies for sale

Post by mrvmax »

I have my Rock River AR in 458 SOCOM up for sale including everything you need for loading minus primers and powder (if you are local I could get both of those to the buyer). This is a Rock River Arms LAR-458 X-1 series in 458 SOCOM I bought new direct from RRA. This rifle comes with a great trigger and I never had the need to put an aftermarket one in it. It does not come with sights, I had a scope mounted on it from new but I sold the scope and mount. It comes with two Magpul magazines (this will use standard AR mags). I have some loaded ammo for a local buyer but will not ship loaded ammo. Here are the specs for the rifle, I cannot find the exact specs since they no longer offer this exact rifle so I pulled this off their website:

Caliber: .458 SOCOM Chamber
Lower Receiver: Forged RRA LAR-458
Upper Receiver: Forged A4
Barrel:18 inch Fluted Stainless Steel Bull,1:14 twist bead blasted and Cryo treated
Gas Block: Low Profile Gas Block
Brake: Beast Muzzle Break
Trigger: Rock River 2 Stage / RRA winter trigger guard
Safety:Rock River Star Safety
Pistol Grip: Hogue Rubber Grip
Buttstock: Rock River Operator Car Stock
Handguard: RRA TRO-XL Extended Length Free Float
Weight / Length: 8.6 lbs 37 inches

It will will with Redding dies, Lee FCD, cartridge case gauges (two), 60 pieces of new brass, 70 pieces of once fired brass, twenty-five 300 grain Sierra bullets, about 200 factory second 300 grain round nose bullets (these shoot extremely well in this rifle). I am guessing less than 200 rounds fired through this rifle, I took it hunting a few times and killed a feral how with it then put it into the safe.

$1500 for local buyer, $1600 if shipped since it will cost me about $100 to ship the rifle and all the stuff with it.

Pictures are located here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmSqTbmn

Topic author
mrvmax
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Rock River 458 SOCOM AR and loading supplies for sale

Post by mrvmax »

Sold

Return to “Closed Items”