FFL Holder - Benbrook, TX

FFL's post your location, contact information and transfer fees

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
westernamerican

FFL Holder - Benbrook, TX

Post by westernamerican »

Super nice FFL holder on 377 South in Benbrook, TX.......Jason Z. Alberts @ 817 249-4909 ........... Very reasonable and conveniently located....

RKirby
Posts in topic: 1

Re: FFL Holder - Benbrook, TX

Post by RKirby »

I used Jason to transfer a gun a couple of weeks ago and have to agree with westernamerican.

If anyone else needs an ffl in western Tarrant County, he's your man. He charges $10.00 for transfers. :thumbs2:
"Superior firepower is an invaluable tool when entering into negotiations." - G. Patton

propellerhead
Posts in topic: 2

Post by propellerhead »

Being in southwest Fort Worth, I'll keep this in mind. Thanks.

fburgtx

Post by fburgtx »

I've also used Mr. Alberts in Benbrook. A good man and a good experience (and only $10).

propellerhead

Post by propellerhead »

It was a quick and easy $10 transaction. Located in a pawn shop on the west side of Hwy 377. Less than a mile south of I-20. Will definitely use again. Highly recommended.

Barron76

Post by Barron76 »

+1 for Jason, he did an outstanding job for me this past week. Highly recommended!!!

:txflag:

Sam474

Post by Sam474 »

I just wanted to add my positive experience with this dealer to the list.

The first gun shop I contacted to be my receiving FFL wanted 50 dollars to do it. The second one wouldn't at all, the third wanted 35 and I agreed to that but they never sent their FFL information to my dealer.

I did a search for receiving FFL's in Fort Worth on google and found this thread and gave him a call. He was polite FAST to get the information sent, professional and only charged me 10 bucks. I couldn't be happier with him. Thanks to both Jason and his shop and the person who started this thread for pointing me his way.

fburgtx

Post by fburgtx »

Another transfer with Jason (Alberts) at Cash Advance Pawn in Benbrook two weeks ago. Once again, very easy and very friendly (and only $10.

sharecropper

Post by sharecropper »

I just had a handgun transfered through CASH ADVANCE PAWN by Jason Alberts. The total cost was $10.00 and this gentleman is extremely good to deal with. The minute the gun arrived, I got a phone call that it was available. When I walked in the door, the transaction took, maybe, 10 minutes. This is where you want to go when you need an FFL dealer to transfer a firearm to you. The e-mail address is logixonline.com Telephone number 817-249-4909.
Sharecropper

Bounty Hunter

Post by Bounty Hunter »

Here's another positive endorsement for Jason Alberts at Cash Advance Pawn. He's a great guy to work with and has vast weapons knowledge. All of my future FFL transactions will be sent his way. Give him a try... You'll be glad you did! :clapping: ...$10 FFL transfer fees :patriot:

dwoftx

Post by dwoftx »

Do the FFL's handle the payment of the gun as well or if not,
how is the safest way to not get ripped off on and out of state sale?
Thanks,
Dave

joe817

Post by joe817 »

dwoftx wrote:Do the FFL's handle the payment of the gun as well or if not,
how is the safest way to not get ripped off on and out of state sale?
Thanks,
Dave
I've used the services of a local FFL for transfers many times. I always paid the actual seller. The FFL only handled the actual transfer part of the transaction to me. I think that's the norm over 99% of the time.

The safest way? Depends on where you're getting it from. Most business's guarentee an inspection period. If from an individual, you got to have faith and just chance it. That's what I've done, and I've never been disappointed.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

dwoftx

Post by dwoftx »

Thanks for the input. I have never sold a gun this way. The buyer is from out of state and seems like a big gamble on his part to pay up front. I spoke to Jason in Benbrook and he explained the costs and the handling proceedure. Ya'll are right about him being a great guy to deal with. Very friendly and knowledgable. Thank you for the info and experiences.

AJSully421

Post by AJSully421 »

Per the good feed back in this thread, and the fact that this guy is about a mile down the road from me, I gave them a try and the transaction was flawless.

These are good guys, and I highly recommend them.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

Sam474

Post by Sam474 »

I did another transfer with Jason about 6 months ago for a Sig p238 and again today for a Winchester 1887 replica. Both went very smoothly, 10 bucks a piece. Always a nice guy and good for a bit of conversation. Highly recommend.

Return to “FFL Holders”